View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 8 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Kory takes him out of Gotham though. That doesn't really change the fact that the Titans franchise needs a major shakeup so hooking him up with her wouldn't automatically lead to anything new either. But Barbara will always be in Gotham, and in the shadow of the Bat.

Not that I think pairing him up with Babs necessarily has to tie him down to Gotham (or worse, Bludhaven) at all, but it does still happen.
    Maybe Dick could just date around without having to be tied down, going steady or whatever. Most ladies would be happy to see him whenever he was in their town.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Maybe Dick could just date around without having to be tied down, going steady or whatever. Most ladies would be happy to see him whenever he was in their town.
    this is really and endless debate, lol that poll above has been switching back and forth and even now its so close, the divide lol
    Both of his significant others have their pros and cons, but I dont think it should be decided by which one can further his career lol

Hes lucky to have made two such beautiful women fall in love with him over and over again

Lucky for me the editorial officie has a clear favorite

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    In Elegy (Batwoman) it's mentioned that Bette has enrolled at a Gotham university after moving to G from California, I think. I think the inference is that she transferred, so she may not be entry college age.
    Perhaps as a graduate student? And after a year or two of grad school in California?

I actually like the idea of young superheroes going to school, picking a major, joining a profession. It gives them some depth and more connection with the non-super world. When all superheroes are superheroes all the time, only date and marry other superheroes, and so on, it begins to look like an issue or normalman.
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/

Even TEEN TITANS GO! knows their future

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Bifrost View Post
    Perhaps as a graduate student? And after a year or two of grad school in California?

I actually like the idea of young superheroes going to school, picking a major, joining a profession. It gives them some depth and more connection with the non-super world. When all superheroes are superheroes all the time, only date and marry other superheroes, and so on, it begins to look like an issue or normalman.
    She's enrolled in West Point in Detective Comics, and, to my knowledge, West Point does not have a graduate degree program. So she is an undergrad still.

Also, why is this thread not called "Who gets the Dick?"
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Mighty Member

This. EVERYONE LOVES DICK--except DC Editorial. I'll fork over the hard cash for anything with Dick Grayson in it. DC could get a LOT more money out of me than it does.
    Did you like "New Order"? It sold ok, hopefully it leads to more mini series about Dick, either in that timeline or another.

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    Also, why is this thread not called "Who gets the Dick?"
    HOW DID I NOT SEE THAT JOKE???

Potty humor fail.

Can we get a mod to change the title or something?
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    this is really and endless debate, lol that poll above has been switching back and forth and even now its so close, the divide lol
    Both of his significant others have their pros and cons, but I dont think it should be decided by which one can further his career lol

Hes lucky to have made two such beautiful women fall in love with him over and over again

Lucky for me the editorial officie has a clear favorite
    only bat office has a clear favourite thogh

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post

Even TEEN TITANS GO! knows their future
    wasn't the future changed already by BB and Cyborg because they hated it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post

Babs and Kory are lucky that a gorgeous hunk like Dick Grayson would look twice at either one of them.

Extraordinary Member

Babs and Kory are lucky that a gorgeous hunk like Dick Grayson would look twice at either one of them.

BANNED

Yes. Adorableness. Get with the program, DC.

Batman himself has dated a lot, though tends to be one woman at a time. The tropes of Lois vs Lana, seeking Supes are waaaay done these days, so only initially would we see any triangles with Dick and Babs/Kory or whoever else.

I think Dick is an awesome platonic friend to Donna too with little evidence of any pre-existing tension.

Maybe he should vaguely play the field?

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Kory takes him out of Gotham though. That doesn't really change the fact that the Titans franchise needs a major shakeup so hooking him up with her wouldn't automatically lead to anything new either. But Barbara will always be in Gotham, and in the shadow of the Bat.

Not that I think pairing him up with Babs necessarily has to tie him down to Gotham (or worse, Bludhaven) at all, but it does still happen.
    But she doesn’t. Dick doesn’t get out of Gotham because of Kory. Be it Gotham or Titans Dick is already tied to these places on his own. Regardless of Babs or Kory. I’m a big fan of Kory, but the she isn’t really in a position to take anyone anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by NightwingIvI View Post
    She's enrolled in West Point in Detective Comics, and, to my knowledge, West Point does not have a graduate degree program. So she is an undergrad still.
    Oh. Too bad. Kate Kane clearly wanted to make Bette over as a copy of Kate (because Batwoman has been through the utter physical and psychological torture of true superhero training, just like cousin Batman, and is thus as excellent and grim as one is supposed to be, whereas cousin Flamebird is just a careless, overly optimistic flibbertigibbet, and needed to be beaten into a coma and treated like a "plebe" before she had any hope of being a useful caped crusader*), and it looks like that's what they're doing.

* Riddle Me This: can you guess my real opinion from my overwrought parenthetical remark?
    Doctor Bifrost

"If Roy G. Bivolo had seen some B&W pencil sketches, his whole life would have turned out differently." http://doctorbifrost.blogspot.com/