View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 85 of 104 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 1559
    Mighty Member

Now, we get Joker's Daughter with Ric... Bad characters galore.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    At least it's not Harley. Although hanging around with Harley might sell a few more books and actually do some good.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    At least it's not Harley. Although hanging around with Harley might sell a few more books and actually do some good.
    I would rather it be Harley than a girl wearing Joker's face. Ewww...

Mighty Member

JD is a redhead. At least Ric has something in common with Dick.

BANNED

I would rather it be Harley than a girl wearing Joker's face. Ewww...
    It looks like she was trying to be nice and let Dick wear the face. Might as well while we're waiting for his hair to grow back.

Mighty Member

Duela Dent aka Harlequin who was a member of the Teen Titans?
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    That was pre-Flashpoint. Here, she's just a mentally unstable girl wearing the Joker's old face.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I hated Harlequin/Duela Dent. "I'm going to blow soap bubbles now!" She was always telling everybody what she was going to do next.

Fantastic Member

#53 was shitty but the girl gives me Kory vibes in the way she opens him up and he was so real and comfortable with her. Kory is his soulmate that way, he's free from Batman baggage. You can argue that the Babs is but in a entirely different way.

Kazutke miro

I didnt know there was a. Poll I wish I voted
    I don't agree with fans of batgirl saying they only chose Starfire in the new order comic so they can give nightwing a superpowered son instead of figuring out the reason why didn't choose babs (it's cuz she's dumb and boring? Maybe). Tbh She doesnt fit in any big nightwing storylines. I always think babs just keeps the char from becoming something other than just a dog of batman and Gotham. I like Starfire more she takes the char to the next level. The plot and storylines are more interesting and cooler with dick and kory. Take for example Mari grayson. She is great because she divirsifies the batfmily in the future . Same goes to jake. Like its more fascinating to see dick and starfire in a hypothetical future than whatever dick and Babs would ever be doing. Here in japan Starfire is more famous as dicks girlfriend than batgirl. I didn't know batgirl is a love interest too because honestly batgirl and nightwing sound more like siblings in the batfmily than lovers. And she's more like a big sister to him being 7 older than him before that unnecessary retcon on her age and their relationship which really makes dickbabs weird to me. I can never ever understand the appeal of a retcon relationship.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 11-22-2018 at 04:34 PM.

I think Zatanna can fill a similar niche to Starfire without suffering from the same baggage.

She's easier to blend in and isn't physically powerful so it easier to limit her in street level situations.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I think Zatanna can fill a similar niche to Starfire without suffering from the same baggage.

She's easier to blend in and isn't physically powerful so it easier to limit her in street level situations.
    Barring the animated series of Young Justice though, Zatanna is around Bruce's age and only ever had a thing for him when it came to the Bat Family.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Barring the animated series of Young Justice though, Zatanna is around Bruce's age and only ever had a thing for him when it came to the Bat Family.
    So was babs at one point! I love dick and zatanna. She fits right in with dick's background as a performer, a superhero and vegashaven (if it ever comes back) and doesn't tie nightwing down to Batman sidekick or nostalgia titans. Dick dating age range is 18+.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kazutke miro View Post
    I didnt know there was a. Poll I wish I voted
    I don't agree with fans of batgirl saying they only chose Starfire in the new order comic so they can give nightwing a superpowered son instead of figuring out the reason why didn't choose babs (it's cuz she's dumb and boring? Maybe). .
    I can't believe fans of batgirl said that Starfire fans choose Starfire because of the New Order Comic.

I was a Dick/Barbara fan and I voted for Barbara in this poll.
    Less than 3 months ago, I converted to Dick/Kory fan after watching Teen Titans: Judas Contract and reading a lot of the Wolfman run Titans comics that were published from 1980 to 1996.
    I learned that Dick and Kory were each other's love interest from 1980 to 1994, and that they were one of the most popular and iconic DC couples during that time.
    Dick/Kory had a a lot of fans since the 1980s.
    Now, I wished that I voted for Kory instead of Barbara.

I did an essay , Addressing The Misconceptions About Dick/Kory
    https://www.facebook.com/notes/raymo...2542365775037/

I also created a thread for them in Teen Titans forum at comic vine site
    It's to acknowledge and honor them. It is also to defend both the couple and Kory.
    https://comicvine.gamespot.com/teen-...75639/