View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 91 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 1559
    BANNED

Where did this come from?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Where did this come from?
    Commission or fan art.

Future husband and wife right there.

I'll be honest, after that Batman & Harley animated movie, Harley-Dick crossed my mind. That movie was great, I dont care what you philistines say!

They'd never work as a couple and I think they both know it, but I think maybe I'd be fine if they hooked up just for fun when they're both single.

Dick seems to prefer commitment and love to casual sex, but he's definitely not above a good one night stand with women of questionable character. Harley, assuming HiC hasn't made her a straight up villain again, could be his go-to booty call (and vice versa).
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    A new contender has arrived... Dunn... Dunn... DUNNN............

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RXEDE
    I like this.

Quote Originally Posted by phantom1592 View Post
    That's a consistent problem with all the Teen Titans shows. When the original show came out we had long drawn out debates over whether it was Tim or Dick... Dick's story, but Tim's costume... Tim's TT was making a huge splash in the comics and this was feeding off that...

The general answer is generally settled when they show you future stuff and that Robin has become Nightwing… Which you'll see here too. Any robin growing up to be nightwing is Dick.

But yeah... in the more recent years, most of the 'young' Robins end up feeling more like Tim in attitude.
    There shouldn't be a debate really because the attitude, emery and personally are all Dick. Even the costume is Dick's. Computer proficiency isn't exclusive to Tim and it is expected in a modern day Dick since that is more to do with the time than the Robin.

YJ, TT both were Dick Grayson and true to his character.

Quote Originally Posted by yohyoi View Post
    A new contender has arrived... Dunn... Dunn... DUNNN............

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/RXEDE
    Gross, there are few villain/hero pairings that work well. Batman/Catwoman, Roy/Cheshire, Firestorm/Killer Frost and Hal/Carol though she is only sometimes a villain kinda.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    I'll be honest, after that Batman & Harley animated movie, Harley-Dick crossed my mind. That movie was great, I dont care what you philistines say!

They'd never work as a couple and I think they both know it, but I think maybe I'd be fine if they hooked up just for fun when they're both single.

Dick seems to prefer commitment and love to casual sex, but he's definitely not above a good one night stand with women of questionable character. Harley, assuming HiC hasn't made her a straight up villain again, could be his go-to booty call (and vice versa).
    That movie was such a slog to get through and I physically felt ill watching it.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Harley and Dick would have the most flexible sex
    At the very least they would do the couples yoga

Oh yeah. Like a can't-control-themselves-oops-we-slept-together-again kinda thing. Because of the different ways DC has promoted these characters, Dick would actually gain more from that awful judgement pairing than Harley would.

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    That movie was such a slog to get through and I physically felt ill watching it.
    Uncultured philistine.

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    Oh yeah. Like a can't-control-themselves-oops-we-slept-together-again kinda thing. Because of the different ways DC has promoted these characters, Dick would actually gain more from that awful judgement pairing than Harley would.
    Exactly. Animal magnetism.

Sadly, Dick would benefit from....stronger ties.....to Harley. But on the other hand, that could be said of any male DC character who isn't Bruce or Clark. Harley's huge; any connection to her is going to raise the profile on anyone.

And as far as one night stands go, she largely fits Dick's MO. Ethically challenged, unpredictable, violent, dangerous, at least half crazy, and she's got a great ass. I mean, all of those things fit Huntress and Tarantuala to.

But just for the record, Im not actually advocating anything between Dick and Harls. I'm just saying I could see a one night stand or booty call situation happen. Not that I *want* it to happen, I could just see it. Not like Harley is the villain she used to be, after all.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Maybe if Dick was Mr. Harley Quinn, DC wouldn't be mothballing him all the time.

Uncultured philistine.

Exactly. Animal magnetism.

Sadly, Dick would benefit from....stronger ties.....to Harley. But on the other hand, that could be said of any male DC character who isn't Bruce or Clark. Harley's huge; any connection to her is going to raise the profile on anyone.

And as far as one night stands go, she largely fits Dick's MO. Ethically challenged, unpredictable, violent, dangerous, at least half crazy, and she's got a great ass. I mean, all of those things fit Huntress and Tarantuala to.

But just for the record, Im not actually advocating anything between Dick and Harls. I'm just saying I could see a one night stand or booty call situation happen. Not that I *want* it to happen, I could just see it. Not like Harley is the villain she used to be, after all.
    Oh I am 100% advocating for the animal magnetism of Dick and Harley not being able to stop sleeping together.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Speaking of sleeping around, I heard from the other side of the fandom, that they don't like Dick is depicted as a ladies man because around Starfire's time he's depicted as someone who can sleep with someone he truly loves, but somewhere along the way he gained a reputation of being a manwhore.

Quote Originally Posted by dropkickjake View Post
    Oh I am 100% advocating for the animal magnetism of Dick and Harley not being able to stop sleeping together.
    Kinda flies in the face of her Joker obsession or her supposed relationship with Ivy.