View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 93 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1559

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I like the idea of Dick having morals, and really wanting to meet Miss Right.
    But he's already met Power Girl.

As for the morals.....Dick is always honest, always makes sure everyone is on the same page, and treats any woman he's with with respect (which is why he never slept with that girl from the pulp annual, despite her being crazy attractive and more than willing). Seems pretty moral to me. And the idea of Dick waiting for marriage or anything like that sailed a long, long time ago.
    "We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another, as if we were one single tribe."

~ Black Panther.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ascended View Post
    But he's already met Power Girl.

As for the morals.....Dick is always honest, always makes sure everyone is on the same page, and treats any woman he's with with respect (which is why he never slept with that girl from the pulp annual, despite her being crazy attractive and more than willing). Seems pretty moral to me. And the idea of Dick waiting for marriage or anything like that sailed a long, long time ago.
    It would be really difficult for the handsomest, sexiest 20-something year-old man on Earth DC to go through a celibate lifestyle. He'd have to go live in a cave where no women would ever take notice of him--of course, it wouldn't be hard for him to find one. (Oh, no, I just envisioned Darlin' Dan's NEXT atrocity toward Nightwing--he gets acid thrown in his face by Harvey Dent. You guys note that I said it here first, and if it shows up in a future comic--you'll all KNOW where they stole it from. So hopefully that lonely DC intern assigned to comb CBR forums will say--when Darlin' Dan thinks of it--"Hey, there were a bunch of fanboys talking about that a couple of years ago--what if they want money for the idea?" Hopefully this will protect Dick from any more cosmetic harm than he's already suffered_.

Extraordinary Member

DickXBabs is back on the air
    Last edited by Rac7d*; 01-11-2019 at 02:18 PM.

Mighty Member

Titans is now officially on Netflix for international fans, and they will get to see Dick/Kory.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

I have to be honest I like Starfire, but I don’t much care for the Titans TV show Startfire or think it did a great job with their relationship. It left me more interested in Dick/Dawn even.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    Titans is now officially on Netflix for international fans, and they will get to see Dick/Kory.
    I couldn't wait and subscribed to the DC streaming service. Is there a way for other USA fans to watch the show without subscribing? I'd like it to reach as many people as possible. Anna Diop did a fantastic job as Starfire and she really won me over. You're right, though--I thought Dick and Dawn made an adorable couple together.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I have to be honest I like Starfire, but I don’t much care for the Titans TV show Startfire or think it did a great job with their relationship. It left me more interested in Dick/Dawn even.
    Its Mina Kelly I am just in awe by her as Dawn
    but her and Hank are clear endgame

but as the show goes on who knows

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Its Mina Kelly I am just in awe by her as Dawn
    but her and Hank are clear endgame

but as the show goes on who knows
    I thought Hawk and Dove were one of the big highlights of the show, and the actors totally nailed it. Minka is incredible, and I thought she had great chemistry with Brenton. Can't wait for the Doom Patrol.

Extraordinary Member

I thought Hawk and Dove were one of the big highlights of the show, and the actors totally nailed it. Minka is incredible, and I thought she had great chemistry with Brenton. Can't wait for the Doom Patrol.
    That might be it they should do another project together

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That might be it they should do another project together
    I'm not sure they could hold down an entire series, but I like them showing up in and working with the Titans.

Mighty Member

I understand
    there is a lot of polarization about this stuff

I like Starfire too, and I don't like what the TV show did with Starfire
    I like Anna Diop's acting and chemistry with Brenton Thwaites though
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Mighty Member

I couldn't wait and subscribed to the DC streaming service. Is there a way for other USA fans to watch the show without subscribing? I'd like it to reach as many people as possible. Anna Diop did a fantastic job as Starfire and she really won me over. You're right, though--I thought Dick and Dawn made an adorable couple together.
    I subscribed to DC Universe
    I got tired of the streaming stuff being buffed so much that I cancelled it
    Last edited by joybeans; 01-12-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Extraordinary Member

I'm not sure they could hold down an entire series, but I like them showing up in and working with the Titans.
    Some kind of movie anything I want to see them work together again

Starfire was the weakest and most boring character in the Titans show. Their relationship was so boring and it felt like they were together because of the comics and not any real chemistry.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    Starfire was the weakest and most boring character in the Titans show. Their relationship was so boring and it felt like they were together because of the comics and not any real chemistry.
    She wasnt boring