View Poll Results: Which One Is The Lucky Girl?

Voters
119. You may not vote on this poll
  • Batgirl - Barbara Gordon

61 51.26%
  • Starfire - Koriand'r

58 48.74%
Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 1559
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by wvchemteach View Post
    I think I'm going to make this part of my signature.
    I feel honored it came from a heart full of frustration and disappointment

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I feel honored it came from a heart full of frustration and disappointment
    There’s a lot of ongoing heartache around here.

I do like him with Babs but as Batgirl. I didn't like their dynamic when she was Oracle. She would have been better away from him and vice versa.

In order for me:
    1 - Jessica Cruz
    2 - Bette Kane
    3 - Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
    4 - Zatanna
    5 - Helena
    6 - Starfire

That's not to say I don't like him with Starfire or Helena. I would like it too.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I do like him with Babs but as Batgirl. I didn't like their dynamic when she was Oracle. She would have been better away from him and vice versa.

In order for me:
    1 - Jessica Cruz
    2 - Bette Kane
    4 - Zatanna
    5 - Helena
    6 - Starfire

That's not to say I don't like him with Starfire or Helena. I would like it too.
    Why Cruz & Kane as number 1 & 2?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post

In order for me:
    1 - Jessica Cruz
    2 - Bette Kane
    4 - Zatanna
    5 - Helena
    6 - Starfire

Jessica Cruz? lmao why

Quote Originally Posted by Elmo View Post
    Jessica Cruz? lmao why
    Other than a Tinder thing where she hoped to get Nightwing, I don't think they have ever interacted.

Though she does seem to be crushing on him a bit.

Bette Kane was sort of crushing on him both as the original Bat-Girl (early '60s, perhaps in canon in last "old" Teen Titans volume, 1977ish) and in the 90s and somewhat forward as Flamebird. the former was cute-innocent per the time of the early '60s. The latter was annoying, especially to me, because they should know better.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Why Cruz & Kane as number 1 & 2?
    I reckon Jess would be interesting for Dick and vice versa. Bette Kane cause history and also YJ comic.

Is Bette in the YJ comic? I know that is not comic book canon (and she is not a capes and tights) but I would be interested in even a panel of her.

Jessica Cruz might have been interesting but didn't she make out with Batman? There is a bit of an ick factor there if she ends up hooking up with Nightwing...

I really want Dick to be with anyone but Babs, tbh. Mostly because I don't want all his top most important relations to be tied up to the Bat-family. The connection to Batman & Robins -past, present, future- won't change (nor should it), they ARE his family. So I want the new family he will create for himself to be something different and not connected to that. It is also why I always go with Starfire in these Babs vs Starfire things . But I think he would probably be served better with a brand new "major" relationship at this point. By major I mean one that will stick around and won't be gone the moment there is a new writer around...
    Last edited by Schumiac; 02-22-2019 at 07:40 AM.

Babs was seemingly the only one there for him after he was shot in the head, she helped him with his recovery, reached out to Ric after, and despite Ric being a delusional tool is still trying to watch out for him. Regardless if she is or isn’t his soulmate when Dick comes back he needs shower her in thank yous and gratitude.

In Bruce's defence, King is too busy torturing him to care about his characterization or relationships and well, he did have poor Dick'a brains blown out just to keep these two apart, so... Still, Babs was reporting to Batman so we are to assume Bruce is keeping tabs on Dick, I suppose. Damian seems to be going through something similar to Bruce... And hey, at least Alfred showed up too!!! (Really, how DC is writing Bat-Family's reaction -more like nonreaction- to Dick getting shot is atrocious...)

Just so there is no misunderstanding, Babs not being Dick's soulmate doesn't mean they need to be strangers, or at odds or not close... They will always have a special relationship IMO. I just don't want it to be a romantic one.

This poll is rigged. I'm campaigning for Middy.

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiac View Post
    Jessica Cruz might have been interesting but didn't she make out with Batman? There is a bit of an ick factor there if she ends up hooking up with Nightwing...

I really want Dick to be with anyone but Babs, tbh. Mostly because I don't want all his top most important relations to be tied up to the Bat-family. The connection to Batman & Robins -past, present, future- won't change (nor should it), they ARE his family. So I want the new family he will create for himself to be something different and not connected to that. It is also why I always go with Starfire in these Babs vs Starfire things . But I think he would probably be served better with a brand new "major" relationship at this point. By major I mean one that will stick around and won't be gone the moment there is a new writer around...
    One kiss, and never a reason given for why it happened. Yet at almost the same time in the Green Lanterns book, Jessica was hoping her closest match on DC's equivalent of Tinder would be Nightwing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Schumiac View Post
    In Bruce's defence, King is too busy torturing him to care about his characterization or relationships and well, he did have poor Dick'a brains blown out just to keep these two apart, so... Still, Babs was reporting to Batman so we are to assume Bruce is keeping tabs on Dick, I suppose. Damian seems to be going through something similar to Bruce... And hey, at least Alfred showed up too!!! (Really, how DC is writing Bat-Family's reaction -more like nonreaction- to Dick getting shot is atrocious...)

Just so there is no misunderstanding, Babs not being Dick's soulmate doesn't mean they need to be strangers, or at odds or not close... They will always have a special relationship IMO. I just don't want it to be a romantic one.
    I'd just like for Dick to be in a relationship where the lady isn't making him look stupid.