Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Superior Iron Man heading for San Francisco, eh? Daredevil just moved there. Maybe DD will be keeping SIM in check.

In any case, something's a brewing on the West Coast.

Spectacular Member thethanosseed's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Superior Iron Man heading for San Francisco, eh? Daredevil just moved there. Maybe DD will be keeping SIM in check.

In any case, something's a brewing on the West Coast.
    Oh god let it be a relaunch of west coast...

Amazing Member

Superior Iron Man [I'm guessing he's actually Arno Stark posing as his brother] looks interesting. Tony's always had, at least in modern continuity, a real sense that he's always right because [more often than not] he's the smartest person in the room. Arno, it has been implied, is both smarter than Tony and was engineered to be a creative genius unlike any other in the world so it makes sense, despite his disability, that he would be the 'superior' Iron Man. I also love the new suit design, Iron Man armour crossed with Tron. I-ronpod Man!

File Clerk of MI13 The Sword is Drawn's Avatar

I would stake money on it being Arno Stark in that armour, too.
    It Came From Darkmoor...

A Blog dedicated to the British corner of the Marvel Universe.

Twitter: @theswordisdrawn

My take on this in a nutshell:

-Iron man: His new suit looks pretty good, good change of pace using all new colors and such. Good change of him living in SF. Possible Arno or Tony, but either way I'm ok with this.
    - Captain America: Eh feels kinda forced to be cap. Sam is ok just being the falcon IMO.
    - Thor: I'm interested to see what comes of a female Thor, and pretty curious to see how the original male Thor loses the hammer.
    - Scarlet Witch, Antman, Dr Strange, Winter Soldier, Deathlok: all characters that will have movie or TV show presence. I'm big fan of all the characters, so I'm willing to see what marvel will bring them into the comics.
    - Angela: I've been a fan of Angela since the spawn days, I'm all for her getting more exposure the marvel universe.
    - Inhumans: I guess they got rid of all the mutants, but I'm curious to see how marvel will fair with replacing them with Inhumans. This will either fly or crash and burn. Either way I'm willing to see it in action.

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderingHammer View Post
    As much as it hurts me....after 3 decades of collecting.....I'm done. Bye my Marvel Universe! It was a great run. Now that it's turned into a ridiculous PC conglomerate I want no part of it. IF the status quo returns ever, I may come back. That'll save me the $200 I spent a month on Marvel books. I'll use that to search out the old books I don't have from across the entire marvel line. Back when writers were creative!
    So after three decades THIS is your breaking point? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    So after three decades THIS is your breaking point? LOL
    i don't get it either. sure, there have been things in the past that i didn't like...but nothing that ever made me completely quit reading Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    i don't get it either. sure, there have been things in the past that i didn't like...but nothing that ever made me completely quit reading Marvel.
    I'm sure it's not the first time he's been "done" with Marvel.

They've attempted way more out there stuff than this...

In three decades we've seen Heroes Reborn, Clone sagas, Avengers disassembled, countless replacement heroes, secret identities revealed, Mephisto divorces, Civil Wars, alternate reality kids who were artificially aged, but THIS is apparently too much for some people.

If you're really a long time reader you should be used to this stuff by now.

Looks like my pull list will be thinning out. Wake me up when everything is back to normal.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Astonishing Member PretenderNX01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper Cole View Post
    If you're really a long time reader you should be used to this stuff by now.
    I guess black Iron Man was different than black Captain America because.....actually I don't know. I'd hate to think it's because Iron Man doesn't have "America" in the name so that's ok.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Sword is Drawn View Post
    I would stake money on it being Arno Stark in that armour, too.
    That's my initial guess too, as for Falcon being the new Captain America I'm ok with it. I'm interested to see the new female Thor as well.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

I am in for Bucky's solo book and most likely Strange's too, but won't bother with this unless the Avengers book features an issue or two with them in lead roles. And with Remender still on Cap, no way will I read that book.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

BANNED

The article or the EW article rather stated 10 more titles. It also stated if Scarlet Witch or Angela will have an ongoing and no mention of a Spider-woman ongoing. So I say, the 10 titles are:

1. Spider-Woman ongoing - confirmed
    2. Angela ongoing - confirmed
    3. Scarlet Witch ongoing - probably
    4. Medusa Ongoing
    5. Strange ongoing
    6. Ant-man ongoing
    7. Invisible Woman ongoing - just hoping she'll have her own ongoing since she's the first lady of Marvel.
    8. Squirrel Girl - just my wish!
    9. a teambook
    10. A team book

I'm at least a C-Lister! exile001's Avatar

With the 'Superior' tag, maybe Arno switches bodies with Tony?

Writer At Comic Watch Dylan Davison's Avatar

if Scarlet Witch gets a ongoing I will have to check it out lol.
    PLEASE READ CLOAK & DAGGER IN SAVAGE AVENGERS!
    Pulls:
    Coffin: La Muerta, Lady Death, Hellwitch. Valiant: Shadowman. Marvel: Savage Avengers, She Hulk. Dynamite: Vampirella.
    Support Indie Comics: Coffin Comics, Lion Forge, and so much more!!!
    Check Out My Comic Reviews And More At Comic Watch!