Page 15 of 93 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565 ... LastLast

Jerrah Jones has paid the NFL 2 million in reimbursement legal fees

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    There's also rumblings that Richard Sherman might be let go
    Wow, end of an era. You just don't replace heart like that very easily.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Just heard about the Bennett trade. Whoa! Didn’t see THAT coming!
    Well as I posted days ago as reported the Seahawks were gonna trade Bennett and are rebooting the Legion of Boom it appears. They even have a new defensive coordinator with Ken Norton Jr.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well as I posted days ago as reported the Seahawks were gonna trade Bennett and are rebooting the Legion of Boom it appears. They even have a new defensive coordinator with Ken Norton Jr.
    Speaking of rebooting....

Report: Seahawks willing to trade Earl Thomas
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Pete Caroll might wind up doing his best Marvin Martian imitation when the Seattle D is on the field...

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Titans cut Murray.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Kinda wish the Bills waited on picking up Chris Ivory and been in the running for Murray. He's not what he once was, but I think he could be really successful on the team with Shady.

Looks like the Broncos just shipped Talib to the Rams for a 5th round pick.

-M
    Comic fans get the comics their buying habits deserve.

"Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

It's official, Richard Sherman's been cut

I keep hearing people say he's going to sign with the Patriots.

He's coming off an Achilles injury, right? And he's 30? I'd say that makes for quite a double whammy for any team interested in him.

He's claiming he was cut for cap space and he might resign with the Seahawks for a more cap friendly deal

If I'm another GM I'm not signing him for much unless he does a workout for the team, Achilles don't always repair completely as the tendon is always shorter afterwards

NFL News

- The Philadelphia Eagles have traded Torrey Smith (WR) to the Carolina Panthers for Daryl Worley (CB). This trade helps the Eagles cut some salary cap as well as helps the Panthers give Cam Newton a WR target this season for the new offense he'll be running.

- The Arizona Cardinals have informed Tyrann Mathieu they want him to take a big pay cut. Mathieu himself joked about how he turned down playing in the Pro Bowl last year and maybe he should have played in it to not get asked for a pay cut. Steve Wilks defense from Carolina actually had them paying CB's cheap and they didn't factor much into plans is why they want him to take a big pay cut. Its said the honey badger will be leaving more than likely.

- Its said the cut of Richard Sherman will play out that the Seahawks could possibly resign Sherman at a lower deal if he doesn't get much interest on free agent market.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    - The Philadelphia Eagles have traded Torrey Smith (WR) to the Carolina Panthers for Daryl Worley (CB). This trade helps the Eagles cut some salary cap as well as helps the Panthers give Cam Newton a WR target this season for the new offense he'll be running.
    Beyond the salary cap relief, it'll give the Birds a chance to give sophomore wideout Mack Hollins a shot at increased playing time.

NFL News...

- According to league insiders , the Patriots actually offered more for Michael Bennett to the Seahawks than what the Eagles did in compensation. But the Patriots had been busy and offered to redo his brothers contract (who played TE) because the 2 brothers wanted to play together on the same team. By the time they reworked the contract for him , they made an offer for Michael Bennett. But the trade was already decided on. The Seahawks however told the Patriots that they were honorable team and had already agreed to trade the DE to the Eagles before this . Which has made the Seahawks get props in league circles for being so honorable to do that trade.

- Mike Evans (WR) inked a huge new deal to stay in Tampa Bay. The WR who is Jameis Winston's favorite target signed a 5 year $82.5 million contract. It comes with at least $55 million in guarantees.