Default Favorite Disney movies of the Royal Family

Yes, you're reading that title correctly.

Saw this article on line and couldn't help myself in clicking on it to read the article.

Pass the Popcorn: Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Just Revealed Their Fave Disney Movies
    PureWow - September 06, 2018

If movie night at Buckingham Palace sounds like a dream come true, you’re not alone. And now we finally have confirmation about two of the royals’ favorite Disney movies.
    The Duke and Duchess of Sussex sat down with a few of the families being honored at the WellChild Awards on Tuesday in London. According to People, one little girl, 10-year-old Chloe Henderson, had a very important question: What’s their favorite Disney film? (Yasss, Chloe.)
    Markle picked The Little Mermaid, while hubby Prince Harry picked The Lion King (only fitting). But he’s not alone. His brother, Prince William, revealed last year that The Lion King is also little Prince George’s favorite, saying: “He quite likes The Lion King. He’s watched that a few times.” Aka there are probably some epic family movie nights going on at Kensington.
    Prince Harry also revealed he’s a big fan of Zootopia and Moana (especially the pet chicken Hei-Hei, and, um, SAME). As for Duchess Megs? It seems only fitting that she chose a movie where princess Ariel has to make some serious sacrifices in order to be with her one true love.
    NOTE: I read it through Yahoo, but here's the link to it on PureWow:
    https://www.purewow.com/news/meghan-...-disney-movies

Ha, I am not shocked by those answers at all