Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1395

Speaking of QBs, I saw a blurb that stated Johnny Canadian Football is the backup QB for the Tiger-Cats. Lulz ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Speaking of QBs, I saw a blurb that stated Johnny Canadian Football is the backup QB for the Tiger-Cats. Lulz ...
    How the mighty have fallen.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    How the mighty have fallen.
    The guy he's backing up tied the record for most 300 yards games. So I think Mr. Canadian Football is stuck.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    Anyone who watched Jimmy G play in those games would be a believer that they guy has lots of natural talent. But you have to believe he was allowed quite a bit of freedom in those five games. Question is whether or not Shanahan's system is going to hamper or help him this upcoming season.
    Hard to imagine a quarterback having a lot of freedom after only learning two weeks of an offense. I'd think it'd be the exact opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    Just remember how Dak looked from year one to year two. Things change once defenses have tape on you.
    Completely different situation. Dak went through OTAs and training camp from the start. He also had a monster line, and Easy E to fall back on.

Jimmy G was ballin with a bunch of scrubs after only being in town for two weeks during the middle of the season.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Prescott was a 2nd year player forced to carry a team more with his arm. Without Zeke that 1st season who he leaned on , Prescott had his struggles that 2nd year. He'll get better but it fell on him more to carry the team offensively that 2nd season due to that suspension.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

This whole LeSean McCoy thing is really strange. It's being reported that he hired a gunman to rob his ex girlfriend of jewelry he had given her and wanted back. Do I have this straight?
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    This whole LeSean McCoy thing is really strange. It's being reported that he hired a gunman to rob his ex girlfriend of jewelry he had given her and wanted back. Do I have this straight?
    That seems to be the case and McCoy is denying this. But it doesn't look good as McCoy also wanted her evicted from his home. He's been trying to get her out since 2016.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...nce-accusation
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    That seems to be the case and McCoy is denying this. But it doesn't look good as McCoy also wanted her evicted from his home. He's been trying to get her out since 2016.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...nce-accusation
    I heard pretty much the same thing on my local news radio station while driving to work this morning. Yeah, this looks plenty bad, in the court of public opinion, McCoy is already in big trouble.

No picks made in the 1st two rounds of the sup draft. The Giants selected Western Michigan CB Sam Beal with the 1st pick in the 3rd.
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    No picks made in the 1st two rounds of the sup draft. The Giants selected Western Michigan CB Sam Beal with the 1st pick in the 3rd.
    He has all the tools according to Bucky Brooks. He got things to improve on and his academic history may be a warning sign. But the Giants could end up letting Beal sit and learn . If he works out he could be a big addition for them.

In NFL News , Tony Romo discussed Dak Prescott and his new WR corps of unproven players like Allen Hurns , Cole Beasley , Terrance Williams and Deonte Thompson. He feels like in 2009 with him , a young promising WR will step up and be the #1 guy. For him then it was Miles Austin in 2009. Of course a big factor is Williams and Beasley are 28/29 years old and have never cracked 1,000+ yards before in a season. Hurns himself had 1,000+ yards in 2015 but injuries have hampered him since.

So its a big question mark for the Cowboys this season approaching at WR.

In NFL News , Tony Romo discussed Dak Prescott and his new WR corps of unproven players like Allen Hurns , Cole Beasley , Terrance Williams and Deonte Thompson. He feels like in 2009 with him , a young promising WR will step up and be the #1 guy. For him then it was Miles Austin in 2009. Of course a big factor is Williams and Beasley are 28/29 years old and have never cracked 1,000+ yards before in a season. Hurns himself had 1,000+ yards in 2015 but injuries have hampered him since.

So its a big question mark for the Cowboys this season approaching at WR.
    And no Jason Witten as a safety valve for Prescott to use. The Cowboys could have considerable trouble from receivers this season.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    And no Jason Witten as a safety valve for Prescott to use. The Cowboys could have considerable trouble from receivers this season.
    They had their shot at 2 of the best in the draft. They have to be gambling that Hurns will bounce back from his injuries and be a 1,000+ wr again.

They had their shot at 2 of the best in the draft. They have to be gambling that Hurns will bounce back from his injuries and be a 1,000+ wr again.
    No way would I take THAT bet to Atlantic City or Delaware which now has legalized gambling.