Page 70 of 93 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1395

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    After reading that, the first thought that popped into my head was: What sort of dirty pictures of Dorsey does Gordon have? I mean, it's not like this kid is the second coming of Jerry Rice, just about any other team would've thrown up their hands by now and told Gordon to hit the bricks. Are the Browns THAT bereft of talent that they're giving this malingerer such a long leash?
    Yes, they are. 0-16, 1-31.

Who do you think the best player on the Browns is at this point?
    When I was seventeen,
    I drank some very good beer,
    I drank some very good beer
    I purchased with a fake ID.

My name was Brian McGee,
    I stayed up listenin' to Queen
    When I was seventeen.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The LA Rams continue to spend very big this off-season in resigning talent. The Rams earlier locked Brandin Cooks to a 6 year $89 million dollar contract extension. With get this folks...

$50.5 million guaranteed within 3 seasons
    $20.0+ million cap number in 2019
    $22.0+ million cap number in 2020.

The rest are signing bonus and this seasons pay.

Today the Rams decided to resign Todd Gurley to a 4 year $60 million dollar extension with $45+ million guaranteed as well. This leaves Marcus Peters , Lamarcus Joyner and Aaron Donald wondering if there will be cash left to pay them for their extensions.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackmando7 View Post
    Yes, they are. 0-16, 1-31.

Who do you think the best player on the Browns is at this point?
    Yeah, I honestly don't know either, boys. Probably a rookie or a guy who wasn't on the team last year.
    When I was seventeen,

My name was Brian McGee,
    When I was seventeen.

Speaking of the Browns, Joe Thomas just tweeted that Browns 2nd round pick, Justin Corbett, isn't a tackle because he is too slow on his feet. Pretty much the same thing that his scouting report said. The upside is that Joe believes he can become a pretty good guard. The only problem is Cleveland just signed two of them to long term deals.
    When I was seventeen,

My name was Brian McGee,
    When I was seventeen.

BANNED

AFC WEST
    1 Oakland
    2 L.A.
    3 Denver
    4 K.C.

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Brent Musburger named radio voice for The RAIDERS.

https://www.sfgate.com/raiders/artic...y-13098623.php

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Stephen Jones: 'If they want to be a Dallas Cowboy,' players better stand for anthem

The Dallas Cowboys are doubling down on their stance regarding the national anthem.

One day after owner Jerry Jones said the Cowboys' “policy is you stand during the anthem, toe on the line,” his son, team executive vice president and director of player personnel Stephen Jones, not only reiterated the stance, but elaborated further.

Asked in an interview with KTCK 96.7 FM whether he believed players would fall in line with the club rule, Stephen Jones said Thursday: “If they want to be a Dallas Cowboy, yes.”

This marks the clearest indication that Dallas will punish players for protesting social injustice during The Star-Spangled Banner, potentially going as far as removing them from the roster.
    Clearly Stephen is just as rock hard stupid as his daddy. For one, the current CBA prevents against that sort of grossly capricious action. Two, what would happen if a prominent member of the team, say Dak Prescott or Ezekiel Elliott were to kneel? Would either of them get the ax? I think we all know the answer to that (and it's a big fat NO), but it just goes to demonstrate the idiocy that's taken over with owners eager to slurp Dolt45 with this anthem rule nonsense.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Stephen Jones: 'If they want to be a Dallas Cowboy,' players better stand for anthem

Clearly Stephen is just as rock hard stupid as his daddy. For one, the current CBA prevents against that sort of grossly capricious action. Two, what would happen if a prominent member of the team, say Dak Prescott or Ezekiel Elliott were to kneel? Would either of them get the ax? I think we all know the answer to that (and it's a big fat NO), but it just goes to demonstrate the idiocy that's taken over with owners eager to slurp Dolt45 with this anthem rule nonsense.
    Miami backed off once they realized they were gonna get a clear middle finger from half the team. A number of folks will do this and comically a good many will wanna be released or cut so they can sign with another team if Jones is that dumb.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

King of the Dragons Mister Ferro's Avatar

Dak just said during training camp earlier that he never protests during the Anthem, that it's not the time nor venue to do so..

In NFL News , the Atlanta Falcons were busy this week trying to appease Julio Jones and get him back into camp. They basically moved $2.7 million from the 2019 and 2020 seasons to this years contract as a good faith move to redo his contract after the season. The GM said as much that they will work on his new deal after the 2018 season concludes. This puts Jones behind Antiono Brown for the season in WR pay days for 2018.

Also the Falcons resigned LT , Jason Matthews to a 5 year $75 million dollar extension keeping him around.

Julio's already said he's coming to training camp and that he wasn't expecting to hold out

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    Julio's already said he's coming to training camp and that he wasn't expecting to hold out
    Last week he told he wasn't , in preparing to hold out for a new deal. The Falcons had to rework his contract as we saw to get him into camp and for this season. He wanted a new deal , the Falcons originally told him wait til after 2018 when there was 2 seasons left. He wasn't gonna show up until they did this move.

Oh yeah, I'm sure if Elliot or Tyron Smith started doing that every game they'd have their bags packed. Bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Ferro View Post
    Dak just said during training camp earlier that he never protests during the Anthem, that it's not the time nor venue to do so..
    He was speaking hypothetically. The point is that the Cowboys wouldn't get rid of a good player if they decided to kneel during the anthem. This is the same franchise that signed Greg Hardy.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by signalman112 View Post
    Brent Musburger named radio voice for The RAIDERS.

https://www.sfgate.com/raiders/artic...y-13098623.php
    That actually sucks