Page 72 of 93 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1395
    Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I said it last year who should become coach and GM of the team....

http://community.comicbookresources....ight=Cleveland

Also I gotta admit I did have some fun with them going 0-16.

http://community.comicbookresources....ight=Cleveland
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

In NFL News....

- The Oakland Raiders and LB Khalil Mack have not had any contract talks since February and its said that talks are at a stand still. Mack is entering the final year of his contract and wants a new big mega deal due to his production. Instead the Raiders seemingly have not spoke to him or his agent since February and GM Reggie McKenzie claims that its unfortunate that this is happening, Then went on to say that Mack's camp has decided to do this (in skipping camp til a deal is done).

Mack is wanting up to $55 million in guarantees in a new contract and has skipped training camp since it started. The Raiders can fine him up to $30,000 a day due to CBA.

- In Minnesota , Stefon Diggs (WR) insisted the team and him would get a new contract done when it would happen. Today it happened . The team announced a new 5 year $72 million dollar contract with incentives pushing it to $81 million. The deal comes with $40+ million in guarantees.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In NFL News....

- The Oakland Raiders and LB Khalil Mack have not had any contract talks since February and its said that talks are at a stand still. Mack is entering the final year of his contract and wants a new big mega deal due to his production. Instead the Raiders seemingly have not spoke to him or his agent since February and GM Reggie McKenzie claims that its unfortunate that this is happening, Then went on to say that Mack's camp has decided to do this (in skipping camp til a deal is done).

Mack is wanting up to $55 million in guarantees in a new contract and has skipped training camp since it started. The Raiders can fine him up to $30,000 a day due to CBA.

- In Minnesota , Stefon Diggs (WR) insisted the team and him would get a new contract done when it would happen. Today it happened . The team announced a new 5 year $72 million dollar contract with incentives pushing it to $81 million. The deal comes with $40+ million in guarantees.
    I’m very frustrated with the raiders right now.

Really with the amount of talent the Raiders have at all positions , the defense which should be top ranked ....they should win the AFC West. They should have done it last year. But the team is just weird for under-achieving with all that talent.

Really with the amount of talent the Raiders have at all positions , the defense which should be top ranked ....they should win the AFC West. They should have done it last year. But the team is just weird for under-achieving with all that talent.
    The Raiders are like, "Don't act like you wanna leave. We know you want to play in VEGAS BABY!!! WOOO!!!"

Khalil Mack: "I can get paid $15 million a year by another team and go to Vegas whenever I f***ing want."

Seriously, he's easily a Defensive Player of the Year candidate every season. He's practically the whole Raiders defense. Like, I follow the NFL, and off the top of my head, I can't name another player on that defense right now. *checks* Yeah, it's pretty uninspiring after Mack. Bruce Irvin might have been the sixth best Legion of Boom player, and after him... nothing. This negotiation is the stupid s*** Al Davis did when he's senile, and it looked like that chapter of the Raiders was over... but maybe not.
    X-Books Forum Mutant Tracker/FAQ- Updated every Tuesday.

"Why Your Team Sucks" Day Two...

The NEW YORK GIANTS!

Best Giants' fan takes on their own team/city:

Jack: We have a starting receiver lineup of Sterling Shepard, Odell Beckham and Evan Engram and instead of drafting an actual, honest-to-God QB with the 2nd pick in the draft, we draft a fucking running back.
    Matt: I hope all the giddy Saquon Barkley fanboys enjoy his next 2-3 seasons, because by the time this team’s mess of a QB situation is solved, he’ll have the knees of Professor X.
    Eli: I was a chubby American exchange student in Finland (it’s pretty cold, to say the least). I stayed up till 4 or 5 in the fucking morning to watch my Giants EVERY SUNDAY and usually got drunk on Finnish vodka. During one of the last games of the season, I screamed “SHIT” as Eli threw his third interception. My roommates woke up and asked me what was wrong. Then, the camera cut to the classic Eli Manning-derp-I-threw-another-INT-face.

I said, in broken Finnish, “THIS is why I’m mad!” and paused the livestream. My roommate Antti, the quietest person I have ever known, suddenly said, “This idiot’s face looks like a necrophile’s reaction when he sees that his favorite cemetery hired a security detail after another incident.”

This has been the memory from my experience in Finland. Not getting shitfaced at three in the morning and screaming for the next three hours; not 3-13; not Odell’s leg being tossed into a fucking grinder; not GENO SMITH; not McAdoodoo; not whatever Mike Francesa had to say, but the guy who never said a word making the most accurate comment I have ever heard. Please f*** me with the leftovers from Odell’s fake hookers-and-blow party.

I actually wouldn't be surprised to see them end up dead last. Gruden's tenure is showing red flags of disaster all over the place. People wondered if he'd adapt to the game as it is today as compared to what it was when he was last on the sidelines, and with his draft, the way he's treating Mack, it looks like he's indeed stuck in a bygone era.

That said though he may escape worst coach in the division status just because the Broncos have Joseph, who's going to have to improve exponentially over last year just to be considered "meh".
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 07-31-2018 at 01:39 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I actually wouldn't be surprised to see them end up dead last. Gruden's tenure is showing red flags of disaster all over the place. People wondered if he'd adapt to the game as it is today as compared to what it was when he was last on the sidelines, and with his draft, the way he's treating Mack, it looks like he's indeed stuck in a bygone era.

That said though he may escape worst coach in the division status just because the Broncos have Joseph, who's going to have to improve exponentially over last year just to be considered "meh".
    No way they’ll end up last, but I hope they don’t give up like they did last year.
    It was too much turmoil last year with the Raiders. It started at the Redskins game when Carr refused to kneel with his teammates.

Between Vance Joseph and John Gruden being pulled from the booth after a decade out of coaching, and Andy Reid's clock management... and Anthony Lynn with the Chargers...

I can't decide who the best or worst coaches in the AFC West are. Like...?

I'm just gonna say Andy Reid is best because he seems to get the first 57 minutes right, and somehow manages to make the playoffs every year even if his QB is Alex Smith. Joseph's probably the worst at the moment, but we'll see what Gruden: The Sequel turns out like.

BANNED

Gruden scares me, the game has changed since the last time he coached.

Quote Originally Posted by worstblogever View Post
    Between Vance Joseph and John Gruden being pulled from the booth after a decade out of coaching, and Andy Reid's clock management... and Anthony Lynn with the Chargers...

I can't decide who the best or worst coaches in the AFC West are. Like...?

I'm just gonna say Andy Reid is best because he seems to get the first 57 minutes right, and somehow manages to make the playoffs every year even if his QB is Alex Smith. Joseph's probably the worst at the moment, but we'll see what Gruden: The Sequel turns out like.
    Reid has this weird unique ability during the regular season , he somehow gets his team to win games and compete. He can lose Eric Berry , Derrick Johnson and more to injuries and yet somehow , someway he coaches a team to win games. His biggest issue is playoffs and well that is something KC has had terrible luck with and just can't win come playoff time. Its why I usually joke the seasons over if KC makes the playoffs. They can't win...

I just don't feel that the Raiders have fixed their defense. But I expect their offense to be more consistent and for their record to improve over last year.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Taylor View Post
    I just don't feel that the Raiders have fixed their defense. But I expect their offense to be more consistent and for their record to improve over last year.
    I hope you are right, but I’m more worried about their offense

Andy Reid is a fantastic regular season coach, but playoff poison.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Reid has this weird unique ability during the regular season , he somehow gets his team to win games and compete. He can lose Eric Berry , Derrick Johnson and more to injuries and yet somehow , someway he coaches a team to win games. His biggest issue is playoffs and well that is something KC has had terrible luck with and just can't win come playoff time. Its why I usually joke the seasons over if KC makes the playoffs. They can't win...
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Andy Reid is a fantastic regular season coach, but playoff poison.
    He's Marty Schottenheimer if he doubled in size.