Default Hulk vs. Iron Man #2 (O.S. #3.2) Review/Spoilers

So I don't think there was already a thread for this...

I just finished this issue, and hot damn did a lot of stuff go down!

spoilers:
    The issue starts with Tony buying a motel near the site of the gamma bomb, where something happened.

Bruce goes to the Pentagon to see if theres a trail to connect Tony to any tampering on his bomb, and finds an invoice made out to Tony. He then makes himself not get angry so he can save it for Tony, and does something to alert Arno that he has a problem with his extremis.

Meanwhile, Tony uses some machines to remember what happened the night before the gamma bomb went off. He remembers making a deal with Ross, and then asking Bruce of he could take a look. When Bruce says no and they have a fight, Tony tells him it serve him right if something went wrong. Then he has a nice discussion with his scotch bottle, because those always have the right answers, and he runs out the door deciding to look at the bomb anyway. The flashback ends with him running out the door, and present time Tony saying that Bruce can't find out, so we don't know yet if or what he does to the bomb.

Back to Bruce, who is at Tony's mansion with Arno, and Bruce is working on his extremis code. He tells Arno there's no time for him to check it and that anything that goes wrong isn't his fault. Bruce gets the injections and Hulks out with Arno there, but when Arno asks if he's okay, Hulk responds, "I am, thank you. Now, if you'll forgive the pretension of the third person... Hulk must destroy to the best of his considerable abilities."
    end of spoilers

And that ends the issue. I'm really enjoyed the first issue of this series, but I liked this one even better, and I can't wait to see how all of this is going to go! But I do think I prefer the simple and classic "Hulk Smash!"

I hope this summary was okay for everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Loulou View Post
    So I don't think there was already a thread for this...

I just finished this issue, and hot damn did a lot of stuff go down!

spoilers:
    The issue starts with Tony buying a motel near the site of the gamma bomb, where something happened.

Bruce goes to the Pentagon to see if theres a trail to connect Tony to any tampering on his bomb, and finds an invoice made out to Tony. He then makes himself not get angry so he can save it for Tony, and does something to alert Arno that he has a problem with his extremis.

Meanwhile, Tony uses some machines to remember what happened the night before the gamma bomb went off. He remembers making a deal with Ross, and then asking Bruce of he could take a look. When Bruce says no and they have a fight, Tony tells him it serve him right if something went wrong. Then he has a nice discussion with his scotch bottle, because those always have the right answers, and he runs out the door deciding to look at the bomb anyway. The flashback ends with him running out the door, and present time Tony saying that Bruce can't find out, so we don't know yet if or what he does to the bomb.

Back to Bruce, who is at Tony's mansion with Arno, and Bruce is working on his extremis code. He tells Arno there's no time for him to check it and that anything that goes wrong isn't his fault. Bruce gets the injections and Hulks out with Arno there, but when Arno asks if he's okay, Hulk responds, "I am, thank you. Now, if you'll forgive the pretension of the third person... Hulk must destroy to the best of his considerable abilities."
    end of spoilers

And that ends the issue. I'm really enjoyed the first issue of this series, but I liked this one even better, and I can't wait to see how all of this is going to go! But I do think I prefer the simple and classic "Hulk Smash!"

I hope this summary was okay for everyone...
    Ithink that was a great summary/review

I wonder are they ever going to stop making Sttrak look k like S*** in a suit? He is worried about banner finding out, but no indications that he will take responsibility for his actions, just a need to make sure his crime is not discovered

Quote Originally Posted by Mikekerr3 View Post
    Ithink that was a great summary/review

I wonder are they ever going to stop making Sttrak look k like S*** in a suit? He is worried about banner finding out, but no indications that he will take responsibility for his actions, just a need to make sure his crime is not discovered
    Thanks

And yeah, I'm sad about that too. Between this and Avengers/New Avengers, things do not look good for Tony. I'm wondering though if maybe all this happens, but in the end Tony never actually messed with the bomb. They haven't showed him doing anything yet, and the real consequences will be that Tony and Bruce are jumping to conclusions and reacting before knowing the whole story, and they're gonna mess stuff up that way...

I dont know if that makes sense, it did in my head, but that could be something interesting to explore maybe.