Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Just quickly

Hulk actually manages to make an amped Attuma feel it with a thunderclap on a day he is lol noping and casually stomping Hulk and Namor at the same time. This one is rare in that it acknowledges that it hurts Hulk too

https://s10.postimg.org/5zjrmhpy1/image.jpg
    https://s10.postimg.org/ncu21csyx/image.jpg
    It notes in panel that the thunderclap is made more powerful due to them being underwater which is... bizarre, but special circumstances at best then as far as the power behind it.
    Last edited by Pendaran; 02-11-2018 at 02:52 PM.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

The planet busting feat seemed more about hitting their full speed while flying through the core of the planet (with the laser clearing a path for them to fly through, as noted), rather than a specific strength or durability feats. From what I recall, they specifically told Mark not to avoid touching the walls of the created passage, otherwise the impact would kill him.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    The planet busting feat seemed more about hitting their full speed while flying through the core of the planet (with the laser clearing a path for them to fly through, as noted), rather than a specific strength or durability feats. From what I recall, they specifically told Mark not to avoid touching the walls of the created passage, otherwise the impact would kill him.
    I think it was more that if they slowed down it would kill them, was what was said, but yeah, it's not a super relevant feat for strength. Getting caught up in the planet's explosion after was a clean durability feat though.

Some version of Adam Warlock, Doomsday, Annilhus, and Dr.Light.