Fantastic Member

Default Rogue vs. Ribrianne

Rogue (at her strongest) vs. Ribrianne. Who wins?

Rogue at her strongest was arguably during Uncanny Avengers, when she absorbed the powers of almost every hero she could on Earth to slow down a Celestial. But even then, that feat doesn't say much, like if it's enough to resist the black hole bomb of love.

Extraordinary Member

The Black Hole Heart required power from all three Kamikaze Fire Balls, or at least their substitues. I don't think that Ribrianne could pull it off on her own.

That said, she can hang with Vegeta and Goku in their SSJ forms. Rogue ain't touching that me thinks.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Rogue at her strongest was arguably during Uncanny Avengers, when she absorbed the powers of almost every hero she could on Earth to slow down a Celestial. But even then, that feat doesn't say much, like if it's enough to resist the black hole bomb of love.
    There was also that time when she essentially went into Party Mode and could just freely pull on any powerset that she'd ever held ever at maximum control and capacity. She wasted like... an alien fleet or something before Morlun killed her.

You know, he's peak human. She had no chance.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    There was also that time when she essentially went into Party Mode and could just freely pull on any powerset that she'd ever held ever at maximum control and capacity. She wasted like... an alien fleet or something before Morlun killed her.

You know, he's peak human. She had no chance.
    No no.

That was Vargas, the most peak of all peak humans.

Morlun is the fellow that punched Spider-man harder than the Hulk or Thor ever did.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Morlun is the fellow that punched Spider-man harder than the Hulk or Thor ever did.
    Oh good, I got confused there for a sec.

I loved Morlun in Spider-Verse but they never quite explained how a Spidey-level villain could kill multiple Hulks and Thors and X-Men throughout the multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    No no.

That was Vargas, the most peak of all peak humans.

Wow... my brain had completely fused them together in my mind.

They really are quite similar...

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Wow... my brain had completely fused them together in my mind.

They really are quite similar...
    Right down to the flapping jacket and combed-back widows peak!

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Lightbulb

While I Really, Really, REALLY Like Rogue, Even if she had Ms. Marvel's Powers and even a few other powers absorbed before the battle, I don't see her fairing long.

She has her absorbing powers, but Ribrianne is likely Several time the Speed of Light being a ToP era fighter and would not likely be able to catch her.

Even if by some unlikely Chance Rogue did grab hold of Ribrianne and start absorbing it might be to much for her with the Level Ribrianne is likely at.

So Yea, Ribrianne wins.
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Hmm...

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    Oh good, I got confused there for a sec.

I loved Morlun in Spider-Verse but they never quite explained how a Spidey-level villain could kill multiple Hulks and Thors and X-Men throughout the multiverse.
    morlun can absorb life energy via physical contact. also, he hunts spiders. so all those things considered, i can imagine peter thinking that thought due to morlun hitting him really hard and him slyly fucking with him for days at that point.

Also calling Morlun a spidey-villain doesnt mean much, Morlun is way above spidey's paygrade, as are a couple of other spidey villains. (Carnage and Electro to name a few)