Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    1 he could have been on another planet, fighting a super villain anything. To conclude he wasn't there because he didn't care is a stretch.

2. He's doing what a friend would do. Doesn't mean they should be lovers.

1. He wasn't off planet(I checked the publication dates). He was teaming with Logan actually to take down Iron Man lol.

2. Not long term lovers, I agree. But ain't nothin wrong with the occasional roll in the hay when you're as close as those 2.

Quote Originally Posted by nandes View Post
    Rachel debuts her new costume and she's looking extra butch. 10/10

Also, OML leaves the team because of reasons. Mesmero and the new Avalanche and Pyro escape the prison and attack Lydia Nance (because of reasons) which means Kitty and her team (incluiding Magma!) have to go save the day, but everyone except Kitty gets knocked out (because OF COURSE).
    Did Colossus says yes? I have not been able to get to my comic shop due to work. I am so happy Peter and Kitty are tying the knot. FU Jason Aaron and Bendis!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    1. He wasn't off planet(I checked the publication dates). He was teaming with Logan actually to take down Iron Man lol.

2. Not long term lovers, I agree. But ain't nothin wrong with the occasional roll in the hay when you're as close as those 2.
    1. What was he doing then?

2. It is something wrong if the is currently dating Logan.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    He doesn't know anything. Last year he was demeaning people for having the audacity to claim there's queer subtext in Kitty's appearances because only HE is the X-pert. Now he's hedging his bet on the living status of her parents. Quite a change.
    What bride maids gown will Kitty have her soon to be sister in-law wear?

Quote Originally Posted by Omnipitus View Post
    What bride maids gown will Kitty have her soon to be sister in-law wear?
    Her original Sprite costume.

e4a0942ff257523f5d1a32b568f8da9a.jpg
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡