Default Alterna Comics - does anybody buy either their printed or digital comics?

Just curious as to who here may have bought any Alterna Comics, especially the printed issues of comic books they've been offering.
    In another thread in a different section of the Forum, somebody was saying they've successfully been publishing printed copies for less than the typical DC or Marvel comic book by going back to newsprint stock, but when I've looked over a couple of titles at a Barnes & Noble store (on the magazine racks), I wasn't really impressed with what they had.

I have a few. Wicked Righteous, Go West and Croak. I have the trade of The Chair. I flipped through a few of their other titles but decided against them. Croak was weird but felt a bit unfulfilled. Wicked Righteous wasn't too bad. Go West just released and that one I liked. All the copies I have are of the print version.
    DC: Aquaman, Batman, Harley Quinn, Wonder Woman

Marvel: Ms. Marvel, Punisher, Daredevil

Image: Outcast, Bitch Planet, The Autumnlands, Black Magick, The Goddamned

Indies: Black, Insexts, Animosity, Alters, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Red Sonja

Quote Originally Posted by BaneBreaker View Post
    I have a few. Wicked Righteous, Go West and Croak. I have the trade of The Chair. I flipped through a few of their other titles but decided against them. Croak was weird but felt a bit unfulfilled. Wicked Righteous wasn't too bad. Go West just released and that one I liked. All the copies I have are of the print version.
    The two I remember seeing last time I looked were Amazing Age and Lilith Dark. Neither seemed very interesting / memorable to me. (I think I might have also seen a copy of Adam Wreck before, too.)

I believe this is a link to their print comic books: https://www.alternacomics.com/singleissues

I read three issues of Mr. Crypt digitally. I wasn't really impressed. I enjoy a lot of comedy books. This one felt very middle of the road. Although if i saw it discounted i would probably buy more.

Spectacular Member

I get them all. Great variety and all on newsprint.