Honestly, I like the role he has now and would like him to expand the idea he has with gotham knights and work with batman inc. if that's still a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ayanestar View Post
I would like Babs to be Oracle again lol someone needs to save her from her horrible book. I really dislike her current version. If DC wants to keep the current concept of the book just make Steph Batgirl and let Babs be herself again.
Anyway what I actually wanted to say is that Oracle is Babs' thing and Drake needs to find his own path. Red Robin was always a horrible name and Tim deserves better. I had high hopes for Rebirth but I've the feeling Tim got even more annoying + he looks like a cheap version of Robin. I have no idea who approved his new costume but it was a horrible idea. Who knows maybe Lobdell is the one who needs to fix Tim, he is doing a good job with Jason now so maybe he should fix the mess he created however there is always the possibility it might make things worse and maybe he just got lucky with Jason but one thing is for sure DC needs to figure out what to do with Tim and the rest of the Batman Family. I hate to start this topic again but maybe DC should also stop adding new/old characters to the Batman Family and Gotham without a plan. They can't just put them into one book and call it a day. It's not going to wok forever and they are wasting the potential of these characters. Tim, Steph and Cass could hold their own book once upon a time and I'm pretty sure they could do it again.
I agree that DC needs to do something with the batgirl book, but making her oracle is a bad idea if it means her getting injured again.