Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WhipWhirlwind View Post
    I like Fox and Lynx both as supporting characters, so wouldn't mind at all if either of them came up from time to time.
    If I think Tamara Fox and Lynx III are probably the best choice apart from Stephanie Brown to include as supporting characters if DC ever considers giving Tim Drake a solo title. But if they give Stephanie a solo title then it's just Lynx III and Tamara Fox as supporting characters. though I swear this make Tim Drake more like a harem protagonist.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    If I think Tamara Fox and Lynx III are probably the best choice apart from Stephanie Brown to include as supporting characters if DC ever considers giving Tim Drake a solo title. But if they give Stephanie a solo title then it's just Lynx III and Tamara Fox as supporting characters. though I swear this make Tim Drake more like a harem protagonist.
    WOW... A harem... with Dick and Tim past, I am surprised that Damian with a girlfriend can be considered a bit creepy, according one person in twitter.. Maybe that person doesnīt know too much about the Robins past..

After read one conversation today... I think that make him the new oracle is a good idea..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-12-2018 at 08:38 AM.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WOW... A harem... with Dick and Tim past, I am surprised that Damian with a girlfriend can be considered a bit creepy, according one person in twitter.. Maybe that person doesnīt know too much about the Robins past..

After read one conversation today... I think that make him the new oracle is a good idea..
    With Damian it will only be creepy if he doesn't turn sixteen or something. Sure but one second of staying in that chair he will call it quits.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    With Damian it will only be creepy if he doesn't turn sixteen or something. Sure but one second of staying in that chair he will call it quits.
    For now nothing happened... However, no matter... I prefer see more Damian adventures than this..

I canīt see him with 16 until... 10 years or more... I hope see Supersons ending before that... Or I will want that girlfriend..
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-12-2018 at 09:01 AM.