View Poll Results: Who is your favorite Killer Frost?

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • Crystal Frost

7 19.44%
  • Louise Lincoln

10 27.78%
  • Caitlin Snow

19 52.78%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    Honestly I feel like DC just treats the different Killer Frost's as interchangeable. For instance, in Brave in the Bold, she looks like Crystal Frost but according to wiki she's Louise Lincoln. Same thing for Young Justice, she looks like Louise Lincoln but is referred to as Crystal Frost. Super Hero Girls version doesn't even look like any version of the character, although she's apparently Caitlyn (Flash influence?).

PS: That's why I had to change the original picture, I thought Brave and the Bold Killer Frost was Crystal.
    The legacy hero curse .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    The legacy hero curse .
    The Robin's are the biggest offenders. Seems like Killer Frost took a page from their book.
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

I guess Caitlin Snow as I like Killer Frost as an anti-hero. She’s taken her place alongside Poison Ivy and Harley as one of DC’s best sometimes hero sometimes villainess.

Plus names like Crystal Frost and Caitlin Snow go along with their eventual powers. It’s that fun little wink to the reader that makes it a bit more silly and fun.

Astonishing Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

I went with Louise Lincoln since I like KF as mostly a villain. I do like Snow as well, I’m just worried that DC is going to completely abandon Ice for her.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I am also on of those who prefers Louise Lincoln. I do like Caitlin Snow on the Flash TV show, but in the comics I prefer Killer Frost to be a villain and not an anti hero.

I like both Louise and Caitlin, but I went with Louise because the name has a villianous-tone with the name 'Killer' on it, also I prefer her to be a villain. I like Caitlin in The Flash tv show, maybe she should have a different superhero name like Frostbite, Snowfall or Ice Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by spyderbytes View Post
    I went with Louise Lincoln since I like KF as mostly a villain. I do like Snow as well, I’m just worried that DC is going to completely abandon Ice for her.
    The sad part is we should be able to have BOTH Killer Frost and Ice, it shouldn't be an either/or situation because they both have very different personalities. Of course DC doesn't care about that.

Louise Lincoln definitely has the best outside media adaptions but it seems DC likes using Caitlyn more, especially with the Flash show increasing her popularity

As I posted in the other thread, I like both Louise Lincoln and Catlin Snow, I'm not too fond of Crystal Frost, so they get my votes in that order. Louise and Catlin are about equal in my mind, although, I do prefer Louise if only slightly because DC animation is my thing more so than the comics when it comes to certain characters.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

With 33 people having voted so far,
    * Caitlin Snow = 17 votes
    * Louise Lincoln = 9 votes
    * Crystal Frost = 7 votes