Thread: Metal Cover # 6

Default Metal Cover # 6

Golden Age Wonder Woman and Rebirth by Andy Kubert

It seems to be inspired by Wonder Woman # 301

Last edited by AmiMizuno; 02-07-2018 at 08:58 PM.

This reminds me. I wanted to make a thread asking what Metal would’ve been like with WW as the pivot instead of Batman. What would WW-affected Superman-as-villain look like? Etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    This reminds me. I wanted to make a thread asking what Metal would’ve been like with WW as the pivot instead of Batman. What would WW-affected Superman-as-villain look like? Etc etc
    What story what you want to see for Diana?

Quote Originally Posted by CRaymond View Post
    That’s a really good topic and idea behind it.

So, I haven’t been reading Metal (shame on me!), but get some of the broad strokes of the concept.

I know the Dark Multiverse characters have so far been through the filter of Batman - do we know why this character on the cover is more Wonder Woman-y than Batman-y yet? (Or is that part of the story still forthcoming?)

I wonder if this means the multiverse of Golden Age wonder woman is dead or another villain of Wonder Woman is coming back.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    So, I haven’t been reading Metal (shame on me!), but get some of the broad strokes of the concept.

I know the Dark Multiverse characters have so far been through the filter of Batman - do we know why this character on the cover is more Wonder Woman-y than Batman-y yet? (Or is that part of the story still forthcoming?)
    They have shown evil versions of the other justice league people in metal 5 (like a cheetah-wonder woman hybrid) but not as a main feature - but I think that might change in metal 6 based on this cover. Honestly I find it all a little confusing.
    Last edited by K Nikk; 02-07-2018 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K Nikk View Post
    They have shown evil versions of the other justice league people in metal 5 (like a cheetah-wonder woman hybrid) but not as a main feature - but I think that might change in metal 6 based on this cover. Honestly I find it all a little confusing.
    Thanks for the intel K Nikk. I don’t think you’re alone on the confused front regarding how the iterations of the characters works yet. It quite possibly has yet to be revealed. Theoretically there is supposed to be more dark matter than the opposite matter so that means there could be many more Dark Universe characters.

It's a dark multiverse, so I guess there's endless "dark" versions of WW out there, on each dark Earth?

So here is the solicit

All roads lead…to darkness. In the devastating and epic conclusion to DC’s cataclysmic event series, heroes from across the universe make their final charge into the unknown to battle the forces of the Dark Multiverse! Space and time, dreams and nightmares, all will collide—and what is left at the end will leave the DC Universe irrevocably changed!

So this seems to be variant cover