Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Default The Bat and The Cat Wed In Batman#50

https://www.newsarama.com/38432-25-d...-proposal.html

The prelude to which can be seen in DC Nation#0

In a Batman story by Tom King and artist Clay Mann, The Joker gets word about the wedding between the Bat and the Cat, and he’s not happy. With the wedding story arc reaching its climax in BATMAN #50 on sale July 4, The Joker will be that one wedding guest most likely to speak now and not hold his peace at all.

BANNED

Joker kills Selina, moving on.

This is interesting. I can't wait to see what this DC Nation run is all about!

And I STILL say that DC Comics won't let them get married, LOL! Who knows

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WontonGirl View Post
    And I STILL say that DC Comics won't let them get married, LOL! Who knows
    Bruce seems to be alone in Doomsday Clock

I sure am excited! Roll on July!

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Bruce seems to be alone in Doomsday Clock
    Aaaah stop making me nervous!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    Joker kills Selina, moving on.
    That would be very very very depressing!
    Last edited by Katana500; 02-01-2018 at 10:33 AM.

Damn it. They had to shove this story inside a book with Superman, eh ? Now I want to read it, but not the Supes' story and I'm on the fence for the JL one... Damn it. I guess I'll wait for the reviews.

Well, if anyone would have something to say about Batman getting married, it's The Joker .

I guess this might be the first time we've seen the real Joker in the present day since...who knows, depending on the whole "three Jokers" thing, if they ever develop that.

Looks like he's getting another redesign, though this time back into a purple suit.

Also, the trunks look super weird on a modern comic cover with everyone else sporting modern designs .

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I simply don't believe they're going to kill Selina. If you look at King's past finished stories (SPOILERS), you have one where the female lead becomes an evil dictator while the male lead leaves depressed (Omega Men), one where the wife dies and the husband tries to rebuild her (Vision), one where the female lead and the male lead love each other but can't really be together and never really get together (Grayson - though the Future's End story indicated that they run off to be together). I don't see Catwoman filling the Mrs. Vision slot.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    I sure am excited! Roll on July!

Aaaah stop making me nervous!
    Just being observant mate, I don't mean to dash your hopes...maybe tempering them though

Broken engagements are easier to resolve than broken marriages. Lois and Clark once ended their engagement, and got married as soon as it was back on again

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Just being observant mate, I don't mean to dash your hopes...maybe tempering them though

Broken engagements are easier to resolve than broken marriages. Lois and Clark once ended their engagement, and got married as soon as it was back on again
    I guess thats true! Im certainly intrigued to see where Kings 100 issue story ends up!

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I simply don't believe they're going to kill Selina. If you look at King's past finished stories (SPOILERS), you have one where the female lead becomes an evil dictator while the male lead leaves depressed (Omega Men), one where the wife dies and the husband tries to rebuild her (Vision), one where the female lead and the male lead love each other but can't really be together and never really get together (Grayson - though the Future's End story indicated that they run off to be together). I don't see Catwoman filling the Mrs. Vision slot.
    I have no doubt that Catwoman will survive this story.

BANNED

King's already shown that, as far as he's concerned, Bruce and Selina do end up getting married someday, so it'd make sense to let Selina go for the next phase of his run so he can focus on telling different stories and return to some focus on Gotham Girl and Bruce's "death"

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Damn it. They had to shove this story inside a book with Superman, eh ? Now I want to read it, but not the Supes' story and I'm on the fence for the JL one... Damn it. I guess I'll wait for the reviews.
    It's actually just gonna be 25 cents in print and free digitally, so no reason not to get it really.

I kinda figured that was what the padding was for.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Panfoot View Post
    It's actually just gonna be 25 cents in print and free digitally, so no reason not to get it really.
    Even that may not be enough to convince me if the reviews aren't great...