Mighty Member

Default Action figures you wanna see?

I always thought it was a shame that ZZ top never crossed over with M.A.S.K in the 80's the way Sgt Slaughter and Refrigerator Perry did with G.I Joe. They could have made a toy out of their Hot rod that transforms into a spaceship like it did in their videos and afterburner album cover.

ALSO : McFarlane's movie maniacs - a James Woods Jack Crow figure from John Carpenter's Vampires complete with big-ass crossbow...

.. and maybe some additional Secret wars, Super powers figures, especially more Kirby ones.

and YOU?

Someone where I worked had an Albert Einstein action figure mint in package at his desk. We should probably have ones for Richard Feynman, Issac Newton, Madam Curie, Charles Darwin, Galileo, Leonardo da Vinci,
    Stephen Hawking (tastefully done, not the Howard Wolowitz version), Carl Sagen, Ada Lovelace, George Washington Carver, Louis Pasteur.

The two greatest action figures in Movie History!!

Yes, I know it's a joke. I'm more of a space ship model guy myself, though.

I've always wanted to see a full line of figures based on the Classic "DOOM" games, but I'd also take figures from the newer games too.

I would also love to see figures of "The Addams Family" from both the 1960's TV show and the 1990's movies, similar to what Diamond Select Toys did with their "The Munsters" series of figures.

Some Warhammer 40k toys would be brilliant. Space Marines, Mechanized Orks, Tau & Chaos of course. Lots & lots of vehicles are necessary though...for the Emperor.

-Marshall Law

-Milk & Cheese & Reid Fleming "Worlds' Toughest Milkman" with optional bats & whiskey bottles for all three dairy related heroes.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Schrecken View Post
    I've always wanted to see a full line of figures based on the Classic "DOOM" games, but I'd also take figures from the newer games too.

I would also love to see figures of "The Addams Family" from both the 1960's TV show and the 1990's movies, similar to what Diamond Select Toys did with their "The Munsters" series of figures.
    I have those. Didn't they come in a color and B/W version? I have the B/W. Mattel did come out with a Morticia/Barbie and Gomez/Ken. I sometimes wish I had bought those.

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

Marvel's Red Ronin robot as a 1970s-style Jumbo Machinder

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I have those. Didn't they come in a color and B/W version? I have the B/W. Mattel did come out with a Morticia/Barbie and Gomez/Ken. I sometimes wish I had bought those.
    Yes, they made the Munster figures in both color and black and white versions. I have the Mattel Morticia and Gomez, both versions of Wednesday from the Madame Alexander collection, the Playmates figures and anything else I can get my hands on. I am a huge fan of the Addams Family and it is frustrating that there is so little merchandise out for it.