Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by xMatt View Post

Ghost - The armour is all white and it follows the tradition of 'Superior' relating to supervillains. He's had a stint as a Thunderbolt, too, which means he isn't entirely averse to doing a good deed every now and then, even if the motivation is villanous.
    I'd ADORE it to be Ghost... and if it's Machinesmith that will make me very happy too. The armour looks very cool that colour.

Extraordinary Member

That image conjures up the 80's Avengers for me!

I think it will be Stane as the new Iron Man.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

formerly 'saucemaster' saucemaster's Avatar

Who is the guy on fire?

Extraordinary Member

Some new Inhuman named 'Inferno'

I just read the article and it confirms that it is Tony Stark as Superior Iron Man.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

Quote Originally Posted by Rahul View Post
    It just occurred to me that he looks a lot like an Apple designed Iron Man(iRonMan?). Is that intentional, I wonder???
    It's Tony's new Mark iOS8 Armor!

formerly 'saucemaster' saucemaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Some new Inhuman named 'Inferno'
    Aha! Thanks.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
    I just read the article and it confirms that it is Tony Stark as Superior Iron Man.
    Which? The EW one talking about all of the characters being changed? If so, Axel never says Tony, that is just an assumption by the writer. Axel always refers to the character as Superior Iron Man.

BANNED

I think it's Quicksilver.

BANNED

Just kidding. Like what others have said, the article mentioned Superior Iron Man is Tony Stark. Even other articles say so.

He will be pitted against Daredevil.

Check this article further: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=103773

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RLAAMJR. View Post
    Just kidding. Like what others have said, the article mentioned Superior Iron Man is Tony Stark. Even other articles say so.

Check this article further: http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit...news/?a=103773
    Hmm, if this is just straight up Tony, the need to Superiorize this is kind of annoying. I also cringe when I hear someone at Marvel talk about controversial but defensible stances, like Civil War all over again or the forced conflicting positions in AvX. Was actually hoping that this somehow another diversity move.

That diamond on his head makes me think of Vision. Hmmm...

Amazing Member

I wonder if Tony [if it is him, despite what Alonso says I still have doubts due to how Marvel danced around the subject of who was under the Superior Spider-Man's mask] is going to get some kind of brain injury during his battle with the Hulk, use extremis to repair himself and inadvertently alter his personality to a darker one?
    Alternatively, there was some preview art on Bleeding Cool showing Tony in San Francisco in his current armour. Alonso says in the interview that Tony relocates to San Francisco and starts doing morally dubious stuff. Is it possible that the new look armour is someone else as Iron Man having taken the role because Tony Stark has gone off the deep end?
    Last edited by MrStytch; 07-17-2014 at 08:36 AM.

Like the new suit much better here than in the full line-up art.