View Poll Results: Who Do You Think Is Or Will Be a Skrull?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Captain America

2 7.14%
  • Iron Man

4 14.29%
  • Thor

1 3.57%
  • Hulk

2 7.14%
  • Scarlet Witch

2 7.14%
  • Nick Furry

8 28.57%
  • Hawkeye

7 25.00%
  • Black Widow

3 10.71%
  • Maria Hill

10 35.71%
  • War Machine

6 21.43%
  • Ant-Man

2 7.14%
  • Falcon

2 7.14%
  • Agent Coluson

6 21.43%
  • Elektra

2 7.14%
  • Other

7 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhudrew View Post
    Same. I think it would be cool if Fury turned out to be the MCU counterpart of Effigy of the Lost Generation. A skrull who comes to love Earthlings and decides to use his powers and influence to try and help get them into a position where they would be able to withstand the eventual skrull invasion. It would fit with his established motivation to form the Avengers in the first place.

ETA: Also, lol at the typo in the poll. I wonder if there are fetish cosplayers out there who like to dress up as "Nick Furry"
    LOL there is a couple of typo's! I was in a hurry when I created this thread, should have waited until I had the time lol
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    It's because you won't be seeing Kree in the movies in prominence or at all anytime soon again. Surely you watched GotG vol. 2? I don't think you realize what you said supports my side of the argument.
    I guess if Skrulls are one and done thing in movies, then maybe they can introduce them in the shows too. But I doubt that's the case. :/
    Zola, Howard Stark, and Dugan were on Agent Carter and Fury, Hill, Sif, The President, and Hydra have appeared in AoS oh and of course Coulson is it's lead they've also used Ghost Rider, Kree, and Inhumans they can handle the special effects of a species who would probably be masquerading as human most of the time. It's a one way street but the TV shows are part of the MCU no matter how much you personally disagree.

I'm going to say Thunderbolt Ross is possible a Skrull perhaps he died from his heart attack and was replaced then Skrulls would want someone in a position of power and influence and he fits that during Civil War.

Thunderbolt Ross is for sure high up there for suspects.
    Idea's Open Discussion And Growth. Silencing Idea's Confirms Them To Be True In The Minds Of Those Who Hold Them. The Attempt Of Eliminating Idea's Proves You To Be A Fool.

With the latest new of the Captain Marvel movie out figured now is as good of time as any to give this thread a friendly bump!

Any more takers?

NEWSARAMA places their bets on who is a Skrull!

https://www.newsarama.com/35682-who-...-universe.html

1. Hank Pym
    2. Black Widow
    3. James Rhode
    4. Nick Fury
    5. Agent Phil Coulson
    6. Everett K. Ross
    7. Thunderbolt Ross

Scott Lang has retuned from the Microverse on his own or is he possibly a Skrull Imposter?

You decide.

Nick Fury would be the obvious skrull. because if anyone knew of their presence on Earth, it would be Fury.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonsChi View Post
    Scott Lang has retuned from the Microverse on his own or is he possibly a Skrull Imposter?

You decide.
    if he were a skrull, he would have aged. Cap and Widow have aged. Scott was outside of time-space.

Spider-Man: Far From Home dropped some more hints to the eventual Skrull War.

Not enough to go see it in theaters but still.

spoilers:
    Nick Fury and Maria Hill are both skrulls. Which makes Captain Marvel's deep space take home mission seem more out of place. Unless she was taken over by the skrulls too. Fingers crossed that Captain Marvel is really the Skrull Queen. Since the character (and the actor) plays better as a villain in the MCU than a hero.
    end of spoilers

More Spoilers
    spoilers:
    I rewatched the entire MCU recently in order and .....I think Nick Fury has been a Skrull since Avengers 2. For a few reasons.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by DragonsChi; 07-05-2019 at 04:50 PM.