Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Kate does what has to be done. To me, this actually means, she overcame the traumas of her past - mostly - and became what she needed to be.

Bruce may not need to be that - or a part of him can never overcome the trauma the way Kate has.

Cass is experiencing something similar to Batman when he losed Jason Todd for the Joker... But she is only one adolescent.. Poor..

I like Steph design here..

BATMAN: NO WEAPONS.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Well, this all seems pretty good as a follow up. I hope that all of the characters get their moments.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Yep. Knew Batman would go off on Kate. Especially when she used a gun to kill him. I don't think the death sticks though. It would be easy to bring him back.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

That's bull****! No way that death sticks. I'm calling it now!

I just don't believe it. Nah...

Yeah and Kate IS that CHICK. She will always do what SHE thinks needs to be done. Now whether it's what needed to be done or in what way is debatable.