View Poll Results: Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, Talent?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • Former Head of State and XSE Director Ororo Munroe

44 24.86%
  • Former Head of State and Frost Industries CEO Emma Frost

36 20.34%
  • Former Sears Catalog Model Jean Grey

71 40.11%
  • Other write in (say why)

44 24.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tenebrae View Post
    Future President of the USA Kitty Pryde.
    I thought about this one as well as the third choice after Ororo and Emma, but thought she was a little young and needed to grow older first. I could definitely get behind this choice, though, especially over who Marvel picked.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Jean Grey no longer has the Phoenix Force, so the cosmic thing you bring up is not valid.
    And neither are the facts that Ororo used to be T'Challa's trophy wife, or that she used to be the Chairman of the XSE, or that Emma used to be a head of state during a fascist regime or that she used to be the CEO of Frost Enterprises.

Used to died.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Heck, even Emma would be a better choice than Jean if you want to look at it. Emma would have a lot of political connections all over the world via her Hellfire Club days as the White Queen.
    Nothing better to gain political alliances to help solve mutant rights issues than being on a BDSM club. Plot twist: Emma and Mastermind turning Jean into the Black Queen was all about setting her up as the new mutant leader.

Why not have multiple leaders?
    Cable, Jean, Storm, Emma, and Magneto. If he gets brought back, maybe Cyclops too.

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    And neither are the facts that Ororo ... used to be the Chairman of the XSE
    i still lol @ her flashing that old badge at the police back in extraordinary x-men.

THE NEW X-MEN SQUAD 924COLLECTIVE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geek Mangacomic View Post
    Why not have multiple leaders?
    Cable, Jean, Storm, Emma, and Magneto. If he gets brought back, maybe Cyclops too.
    I agree, the days of the Mutant Nation being lead by one figurehead is always asking for trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    i still lol @ her flashing that old badge at the police back in extraordinary x-men.
    No, that was just in Gold.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    In actuality the only qualification Ororo has for anything is that she's the Queen of Naps. Go back to sleep, Storm, and let Jean do her thing.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    No, that was just in Gold.
    haha yes thank you. extraordinary was the one where she was hallucinating visions of the professor.

i hope ta-nehesi has a good plan for storm. she deserves better than she's been given lately.

It's actually kinda sad to see Jean vs Storm fighting on here. Love Kurt but I think Storm's the one who should have had his role.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    In actuality the only qualification Ororo has for anything is that she's the Queen of Naps. Go back to sleep, Storm, and let Jean do her thing.
    Queen of Naps > Queen of Dirtnaps

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    It's actually kinda sad to see Jean vs Storm fighting on here. Love Kurt but I think Storm's the one who should have had his role.
    I would have hated that. Because we would have had endless posts about how she's not one shotting Cassandra Nova cuz her will is indomitable and she can make it rain on the SUN!

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    personally, i'd rather not. for the simple fact that we've been there/done that with storm and jean. it is well-established they are close and have a history. but jean and kurt have a history as well, and i am excited to finally see that explored. remember he wasn't around jean that much when she came back in the 90s.

i am very excited for the new storm solo though.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    One is leading 2 books (as a teenager AND as an adult). The other serves as Kitty's body pillow.

Thanks for playing.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    Nah, bro. Hard to be humiliated when you're dead. Meanwhile, Storm is just the butt of jokes anymore.