View Poll Results: Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, Talent?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • Former Head of State and XSE Director Ororo Munroe

44 24.86%
  • Former Head of State and Frost Industries CEO Emma Frost

36 20.34%
  • Former Sears Catalog Model Jean Grey

71 40.11%
  • Other write in (say why)

44 24.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I thought you were a Storm fan...
    Jumped ship again. They'll be on S.S. Betsy next week.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    You Storm fans should stop being bitter she’s losing the poll to an underqualified rival and start getting out the vote. Community action CTT.
    Yawn. Bored now.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Materiel View Post
    DDM is the straw that stirs the drink.
    The troll beneath the bridge.

Let's see every plausible candidate:

Cyclops : dead.
    Storm : failed at her job, replaced by Kitty.
    Kitty Pryde : doing a poor job in Gold.
    Emma Frost : crazy since Cyke died.
    Magneto : doing a good job in Blue.
    Jean : doing a magnificent job in Red.

Considering Magneto and his team will clash with Emma and Havok in the next arc of X-Men Blue (Cry Havok), him and Jean Grey are the two best current leader. But my choice is Jean Grey.

Apocalyspe of course or maybe Magneto or maybe Sebastian Shaw (he could make Mutants great again) lol

My vote goes to Storm

Jean as Headmistress. Storm as field leader. Co-Leads of the X-men. They always have brought out the best in each other and can temper some of their more impulsive traits. Ororo should have never been Headmistress, quite frankly she's always sucked at it. But Field Leader, protecting the school from the outside, perfection. Jean was groomed to take over for Xavier so let her run the school.
    Richard Alexander

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    Let's see every plausible candidate:

Cyclops : dead.
    Storm : failed at her job, replaced by Kitty.
    Kitty Pryde : doing a poor job in Gold.
    Emma Frost : crazy since Cyke died.
    Magneto : doing a good job in Blue.
    Jean : doing a magnificent job in Red.

Considering Magneto and his team will clash with Emma and Havok in the next arc of X-Men Blue (Cry Havok), him and Jean Grey are the two best current leader. But my choice is Jean Grey.
    Its sad they had to character assassinate 4 characters and literally kill one for jean to lead. My votes are for Emma and Jean still, and magneto as always

BANNED

Its sad they had to character assassinate 4 characters and literally kill one for jean to lead. My votes are for Emma and Jean still, and magneto as always
    Get some perspective. Jean was acting headmistress when she was alive and Xavier wanted her to take over for him. This is a direct continuation of that.

If anything, it's sad Jean had to be killed off for 14 years so they can have the Cyke/Emma led show.

In addition during those years Storm was marginalized, Rogue shipped off to the Avengers. If anything tons of stuff was move around for Cyke/Emma to "work."
    Last edited by Bart; 02-09-2018 at 12:28 PM.

I picked Jean Grey, in this disgusting biasedly worded poll.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I had an idea for Emma to build relations with Wakanda and Atlantis and really make strides in furthering mutant relations from Madripoor. It seems like they took that idea and Jean is going to be doing that from Sears. I just feel like it would have so much more impact and show how Emma is so misunderstood. For her to kinda single handidly without really any "go ahead" to save mutant kind. I think that trajectory of her character path makes sense.

Jean coming back as a god to be a hero who was already once a hero just seems kind of muddled and not organic. Goody two shoes being a goody two shoes. I kind of am a little hesitant to post stuff on this site because marvel has jacked my ideas more than a few times and slightly fucked it up. They are listening though.
    Last edited by blinkingblah; 02-11-2018 at 12:27 AM.

So, what exactly would this Mutant Nation leader lead?

There's all of 200 grown mutants, half of which were super villains. The remaining mutant population(which can't be more than a few thousand at this point) should all be barely pubescent children. That's not a nation. That's a school. You know, like the X-Men have largely centered around since 1963.

Let Jean be headmistress of the school. But before you try to scale her up to leader of a mutant nation, remember the last time she was headmistress of the school the students rioted high on drugs, and one of the teachers turned out to be their greatest enemy, blew up the school, took over NYC and marched thousands of humans into ovens before killing Jean....
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Bart View Post
    Get some perspective. Jean was acting headmistress when she was alive and Xavier wanted her to take over for him. This is a direct continuation of that.

If anything, it's sad Jean had to be killed off for 14 years so they can have the Cyke/Emma led show.

In addition during those years Storm was marginalized, Rogue shipped off to the Avengers. If anything tons of stuff was move around for Cyke/Emma to "work."
    I won't deny that, but Cyclops was easily one of the most qualified people for the role considering he had led the X-Men most of his teen - adult life so even if storm, Rogue and Jean were there he'd still have a substantial role in leading mutantkind. And what allowed cyclops to take the Reigns and unite mutantkind was not Jean's death or Storm marriage but decimation causing an state of emergency across all x books as whole.
    Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    So, what exactly would this Mutant Nation leader lead?

There's all of 200 grown mutants, half of which were super villains. The remaining mutant population(which can't be more than a few thousand at this point) should all be barely pubescent children. That's not a nation. That's a school. You know, like the X-Men have largely centered around since 1963.

Let Jean be headmistress of the school. But before you try to scale her up to leader of a mutant nation, remember the last time she was headmistress of the school the students rioted high on drugs, and one of the teachers turned out to be their greatest enemy, blew up the school, took over NYC and marched thousands of humans into ovens before killing Jean....
    Don't spoil the image of perfect flawless Jean, stop being rational man! And sorry if I assumed your gender

Don't spoil the image of perfect flawless Jean, stop being rational man! And sorry if I assumed your gender
    No worries, you assumed correctly.

Anyways, with all these volatile emotions flaring, it seemed a healthy dose of rationality was in order.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

There should be elections and different parties presenting their projects for Mutankind so the incumbered voter would choose democratically.. who exacly have elected the X Men? Or Charles or Magnus? Is the next step of evolution going bacwards as far as freedom in concerned and choose dictatorship as the form of Governing themselves?

I think the X-Men can present some candidates to be the representatives. Maybe a ticket of esponsability of Ororo+Jean+Emma. Ororo would make a good Prime Minister/President candidate. Emma should be Chancellor of the Exchequer/Ministry of Economy. Jean should be the Foreign Affairs Secretary etc..
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    Jean as Headmistress. Storm as field leader. Co-Leads of the X-men. They always have brought out the best in each other and can temper some of their more impulsive traits. Ororo should have never been Headmistress, quite frankly she's always sucked at it. But Field Leader, protecting the school from the outside, perfection. Jean was groomed to take over for Xavier so let her run the school.
    First, I've gotta know, are you Alexander from the old AOL boards? If so, nice to see you again after all these years.

Secondly, this is a very sensible post that you made here.