View Poll Results: Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, Talent?

Voters
177. You may not vote on this poll
  • Former Head of State and XSE Director Ororo Munroe

44 24.86%
  • Former Head of State and Frost Industries CEO Emma Frost

36 20.34%
  • Former Sears Catalog Model Jean Grey

71 40.11%
  • Other write in (say why)

44 24.86%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant God View Post
    This could lead to an entire Crossover event lol

"eleXtion"

Every mutant is trying to campaign (and some will battle) to decide who will lead the Mutant Nation. This could be a way to get mutant villains (Mystique, Azazel, Shaw, Daken, Omega Red, S.King, Emplate) into cooperating in which they are promised for a chance to be leader if they enlist into the X-Nation. Tie-ins could be several Heroes, Villains, Businesses, and other groups are helping their candidates and sabotaging others so they could have a pull in the aftermath of the election.

Political counterparts lol: Jean (Hilary), Storm (Obama), Emma (Female Trump), Beast (Bernie Sanders), Colossus or Magik or Omega Red (Vladimir Putin), Namor (Bill Clinton), Mystique (Nixon) Xavier or Magneto (Ronald Reagan), Hope (Sarah Palin)

Oh, it could also be a video game! (In Tekken 3 Voice) "King of Iron Mutant Tournament"
    Even I would not go as far to insult Jean by comparing her to Hillary that is harsh. Though you can give her the walking on the backs of minorities (Storm) to get her position and owning slave labor in Arkansas re the DPS owning slaves fantasy
    Last edited by ExodusCloak; 02-10-2018 at 03:16 AM.

BANNED

Jean (Bill Clinton)
    Emma (Trump/Hilary Clinton)
    Hope (Abraham Lincoln/JFK)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I agree Namor's(and Emma's, as she sent him) actions under the influence of the Phoenix Force as a result of Tony's gun must be adequately addressed, especially in Red with Gentle as part of the team. That said, my Namor/Ororo power couple idea predates the AvX mess by decades and I brought it up again mostly in jest.

That said, in the NuMarvel era of sloppy/ignored continuity, I'm fine with pretending that flooding of Wakanda(pre-Secret War) never happened in this bright and shiny new Marvel Prime universe and we can keep on trucking with my golden age ushered in by Ororo/Namor idea!
    Yeah not all of us think the same, namor also created a cabal that destroyed countless of worlds and if you read anything post AvX you'd see that namor doesn't need to flimsy excuses or Phoenix Force possession to blow up wakanda, he'll do it because he doesn't like black panther.

Also if you wanna give namor a pass for his actions by Tony phoenix gun I'm sure cyclops also deserves one

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lolol right I miss jeangreyforever. and I'm joining you in the side eyeing. there is a lot going on that has me very frustrated.
    Kyss, there is nothing to be frustrated about. Other than the fact that the solo isn't here yet. We should make a pact that only truth and positive vibes are allowed. We cannot tell people how to perceive us. We can only try and explain what our intentions were. You and I both have both stated in plain English what the real issue was. That's that. The others will have to be blessed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    You Storm fans should stop being bitter she’s losing the poll to an underqualified rival and start getting out the vote. Community action CTT.
    The only bitter one here is the creator of this criminally bitter and petty poll. Lmao I love it. Jean Grey is not a former Sears Catalog model. And you were damn wrong for that. You will not shame queen Phoenix, the atom bomb.

Wonder if Kitty would receive a lot of sarcastic votes if she was in the poll lol.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Wonder if Kitty would receive a lot of sarcastic votes if she was in the poll lol.
    I'm sure there's a reason kitty isn't even in the poll

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    Even I would not go as far to insult Jean by comparing her to Hillary that is harsh. Though you can give her the walking on the backs of minorities (Storm) to get her position and owning slave labor in Arkansas re the DPS owning slaves fantasy
    Well the comparison is the female hero/"icon" that many people (looking at the current poll) think should be the winner of the eleXion and is the most qualified candidate to lead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandfall View Post
    Jean (Bill Clinton)
    I would say Namor or Wolverine for Bill since they could sleep with a girl/intern half their age and seeing one of them playing a sax made chuckled.

Hope (Abraham Lincoln/JFK)
    I said Palin because both are not very popular, are from Alaska, and can shoot things out of helicopters

But those guys I would say: JFK - Nightcrawler. Lincoln - Cyclops

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by maxhilary View Post
    Jean, Storm and Emma are all capable, intelligent, charismatic, and talented women. I'm sure any one of them would do a great job at leading a mutant nation, and because of the timing it just so happens that Jean is getting that chance. Perhaps in the future Jean may become busy with some other mission and Storm could take over, or even Emma if Marvel can agree on what they want to do with her. I realize that this isn't the point of the thread, but I would just like to say that all 3 are wonderful regardless of how out of place that sentiment seems to be here right now :-p
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeeryan View Post
    Kyss, there is nothing to be frustrated about. Other than the fact that the solo isn't here yet. We should make a pact that only truth and positive vibes are allowed. We cannot tell people how to perceive us. We can only try and explain what our intentions were. You and I both have both stated in plain English what the real issue was. That's that. The others will have to be blessed.

The only bitter one here is the creator of this criminally bitter and petty poll. Lmao I love it. Jean Grey is not a former Sears Catalog model. And you were damn wrong for that. You will not shame queen Phoenix, the atom bomb.
    VERY inspiring, MaX & BBee:

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

agreed boo and you are absolutely correct! I'm with you.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

i don't any of those choices to tell the truth. we have to many good characters who can lead
    Rogue
    Sebastian Shaw
    Cable
    Rachel Grey
    Magneto
    Xorn
    Polaris
    Havok
    Mr. M
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

BANNED

Exactly. Some of us Storm fans are just pointing out trends about Storm's treatment by Marvel in relation to other characters (how she's written down to prop them up so she doesn't overshadow the because they can't compete with a well-written Storm) and being honest about the situation. I'm not saying that the other characters are useless, just acknowledging the place a well-written Storm holds among them.

That said, we HOPE that Marvel follows through on the "Storm" ongoing. Until it starts showing up in the solicitations, don't hold your breath for it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    VERY inspiring, MaX & BBee:

You know, love, I try. And I love the United X-women front that you've posted! I am very supportive of the heavy hitters of the X-men. People that can't grasp the importance of these phenomenal women aren't real fans of the franchise. At least that's how I see it. I love Storm above all else, but the other ladies hold a special place in my heart too.
    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    agreed boo and you are absolutely correct! I'm with you.
    Kyss, the stars are aligning. WW (Storm's DC counterpart) was a tremendous success at the box office. As I knew she would be. I love the princess of the Amazons. And now #BlackPanther is about to take the world by storm. The realization of all those beautiful black women (and men) on the big screen is something to rejoice about. The epic introduction of the real Storm is on the horizon. After the world gets wind of how epic T'Challa's world really is, Marvel will be clamoring to get Storm back amongst his supporting cast. Lmao it's already happening. They're even trying to bring ALL the X-men into the fold. We're too busy harnessing the positive energies to devote toward our love and passion of black mutant excellence. Let the Bright Lady, Hadari Yao, the All-Goddess who Preserves the Balance of All Natural things shine a light on all that is true!
    Quote Originally Posted by rutog98 View Post
    Exactly. Some of us Storm fans are just pointing out trends about Storm's treatment by Marvel in relation to other characters (how she's written down to prop them up so she doesn't overshadow the because they can't compete with a well-written Storm) and being honest about the situation. I'm not saying that the other characters are useless, just acknowledging the place a well-written Storm holds among them.

That said, we HOPE that Marvel follows through on the "Storm" ongoing. Until it starts showing up in the solicitations, don't hold your breath for it.
    Lmao aye, Rutog there definitely is a method to your madness. A madness we both share. It's one of the reasons I love you the way I do. Granted, I don't agree with everything you say, there is merit to your argument about Storm being written down in favor of her fellow X-men. The white ones. Now I don't necessarily subscribe to the Jean Grey shade, and you do throw a lot. But a lot of what you say is not untrue. You just state it in a way that is hard to digest for those whose loyalties lie with Jean first and foremost. At the end of the day, I agree that we fans of the X-ladies should band together and allow for our voices to be heard. With Jean back, we need a resurrection of the all female X-team. It would be epic! Kitty is the only who can't come! Even though I enjoyed her under Wood, Guggenheim has done irreparable damage to her.

Exactly. Some of us Storm fans are just pointing out trends about Storm's treatment by Marvel in relation to other characters (how she's written down to prop them up so she doesn't overshadow the because they can't compete with a well-written Storm)
    Basically, what you are always saying is that Marvel is secretly soo much hating Storm that they will go to all the trouble to publish a shitty book, by a shitty artist, just to lower her.

Reality check please!

Marvel doesn't pickup shitty artists on purpose! You may not like them but that's not the case of everyone and Marvel certainly doesn't believe they are shitty artists!

Marvel doesn't publish a bad book on purpose! They certainly don't do it just to annoy Storm's fans!

Storm was leader in the flagship book EXM. Storm had her own solo not long ago. Storm is a main character is the current flagship book (Gold) and will continue to be!

Storm is about just the only character that was never taken out of publication for any real amount of time or to whom nothing really bad ever happened. And no, that's not because she is a goddess that can do everything, whatever you think!

FFS, stop crying that everything should resolve around Storm. That everything you don't like about how she is written or what is happening is done on purpose to belittle Storm. The whole world doesn't resolve around that fictional character even it you seem to believe otherwise!

You seem to have a very personal idea about what Storm character is. That she is the best character ever created, that she is the strongest, that she can do everything, that she should be the focus of every book, that any feat done by another character is just an attempt to belittle her and steal what should rightfully be her. Get real! Such a character would be totally un-intersting and nobody would write, or read about her.

A few posts above, you wrote that Jean was killed by Morrison because there was nothing more to write about her. Maybe you should consider why you believe that everything writen about Storm since a few years is soo bad? Maybe she has run her time (long ago) and that character should be rotated out of publications for a few years! And the reason that it is not happening has nothing to do with your belief that she is invincible and the strongest character in the universe!

Exactly this!
    Exactly not this.

No one should be leading a mutant nation... segregating your minority group completely worked terribly for utopia. That whole era turned the x-men from a large mutant family to a mutant militia. Great for x-factor... not great for everyone.

If there WAS a need for a mutant nation, jean would be a terrible pic. It’s only a matter of time before she goes crazy or destroys and kills everything under the possession of something else. That or she would fall in love with someone and just forget all of her responsibilities since she was always a little too hung up on the men.