Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Question: Is there a Tier list of all Horseman?

Apoclypses horseman are a frequent instrument of his in the xbooks. I was curious if there was a list of them and that kind of placed them in tiers based on their threaght level.

BANNED

I think Angel, holocaust and AoA Sinister should be top tier

Extraordinary Member

Are we just going by Death or all of them? Angel/Archangel would definitely be top tier without question.

And then after that it's sort of a mixed bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    Are we just going by Death or all of them? Angel/Archangel would definitely be top tier without question.

And then after that it's sort of a mixed bag.
    Thanks for the reply.

I think thats kind of the point is there are loads of them and all supposed to be dangerous but who is terrifying.

I am assuming there isnt one. Maybe that would be some fun for me to set up compike the list set criteria and open it up to debate. I may need a bit of time to set that up but seems like if could be fun.

Then the next questions best sets of 4.

Astonishing Member

Mikhail Rasputin in 2 issues of AoA was better and got more development than Apocalypse in all the other issues.
    He wasn't a mindless killer of Apocalypse, he was a politician, and he was a secret-shadow figure of the government.
    Turning horsemen into mindless killers affected by the Death Seed was a very bad development. In AoA 2 of the 4 horsemen betray Apocalypse. And they all seem to be in full control of their minds. Not fighting the effect of some tampering.

He rebelled against Apocalypse, and tried to take control of Europe for himself. He died, but Donald Blake (human Thor) died killing him, and he forced Banner, Doom, Stark, Sue Storm, Ben and Gwen into space exile with human fugitives.
    The book is X-Universe if anyone wants to read it, for me he is the best horseman

For me he is a kind of villain we could use, the evil lying demagogue who promises peace to rise to power.

Astonishing Member

BANNED

X universe was really awesome overall, you get invested with the characters and it showcases the reason AoA was one of the top crossovers of the 90s

BANNED

I think Gambit as Death was some kind of in-joke among his haters at Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Gambit had some weird Death powers, when he was in Limbo he was able to take it over and turn Northstar and Dazzler evil like him.

And I think he trapped someone in a card once.

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Gambit had some weird Death powers, when he was in Limbo he was able to take it over and turn Northstar and Dazzler evil like him.

And I think he trapped someone in a card once.
    the joke used to be that he gained the ability to pass (deadly) gas

I don't know which Horsemen did what(because I haven't followed all of them), but Wolverine as Death took on and defeated Cyclops, Jean, Cable, Angel, Skrull Wolverine(killed him), and Nate Grey with ease.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    the joke used to be that he gained the ability to pass (deadly) gas
    Bwahahhahaaha not sure whether to laugh or cry at that.

Archangel as most others have said. Wolverine destroyed Hulk as a Horseman, plus when he was Weapon Omega in Uncanny X-Force he was basically a God.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jiraiya View Post
    Bwahahhahaaha not sure whether to laugh or cry at that.
    Yeah, I thought it was pretty mean of them. Would Marvel inflict such a thing on Storm? Hell no.

No, there is no list but I do think Decimus Furius (War) was pretty powerful and also Holocaast/Genocide