Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
We can say 80% happy with King’s Batman.
I'm in the 20% not happy with it.

Tec is alright, treading water to me, needs a shot in the arm.
Or a new writer might help.

Both Batgirl and BoP are boring.
Batgirl (non-BoP ) is the only Bat-book I still like/currently buy these days.

The current minis are pretty good, people are happy with them.
Again, a perhaps overly-general statement; I'm not buying any of them for various reasons, so I can't out-and-out say they're "bad". But, I haven't been moved/enticed enough to buy any of them.

And to top it off, there is no Robin solo, or Catwoman, or Gotham Central or Cass or Stephh (angry face) or a third Bats book like Dark Knight or Gotham Knights.
Whether I would buy any of those titles or not would all depend at this point on things like who's writing/drawing them.

What do you guys think? Would you like to be getting 5 or 6 books?
"Like" may be too strong a word for me. "Willing" would be more accurate if the books purposes and creative teams are of enough interest.

Are you down to just a favorite 2-3?
As mentioned above, just 1 at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
Quote Originally Posted by CryNotWolf View Post
Is Mother Panic considered a Bat-book tangentially, considering it's set in Gotham? Because I like Mother Panic too. It's not great, but it's decent.
I initially left that off since it's on hiatus, but it's been excellent the whole way.
I had been buying Mother Panic, but since it's now moving into this future "10 Years Later" mode with the new volume that starts soon, I'm going to pass on that.