Default Disney Is Working On A Live Action Kim Possible Movie

Casting is underway for the lead role in a real-person version of Kim Possible, according to a report on Polygon. The character debuted in a self-titled animated series?which showed her trying to balance espionage and high school?in 2002, with two movies following in 2003 and 2005. Creators Mark McCorkle, Robert Schooley, and Josh Cagan are set to executive produce and are working on a script for the project, which doesn?t yet have a release window. Adam B. Stein and Zach Lipovsky will co-direct.
    https://io9.gizmodo.com/heres-the-si...m-p-1822799750

Wonder how they'll handle Rufus. Real life naked mole rats are a lot less cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Wonder how they'll handle Rufus. Real life naked mole rats are a lot less cute.
    I hear ya.

Just checked some pictures on google and i'm not even going to post one here just in the case one of you is eating something.

BANNED

It should be noted that this is not a big budget theatrical release. It's a TV film that will air on the Disney channel.

Astonishing Member

Kim Possible's one of those shows that honestly only really works as a cartoon.

Seems bizarre to bring it back in live action.

And while I think Naked Mole Rat's are sort of Ugly Cute in real life they still indeed hold nothing to the cuteness of Rufus in animation and wouldn't work very well.

Not that it'd be impossible to do a nice live action show but it really wouldn't be able to do the type of humor and cutaway gags the show did as well.

But hey if they can somehow work it well. Why not.

Ultimate Member

I wonder if the actors that did the voices would show up, even if just for fun, as for Rufus he'd probably be cgi anyway...

And are you sure those years are correct as we've passed all of those already by like a decade...

A great animated series, with Will Friedle as Ron and Christy Carlson Romano as Kim made a pretty entertaining series.

But a live action? Some of Disney's original movies have been solid, but I haven't watched any since the early 2000s. Color me skeptical until proven otherwise.

i bet she isnt going to be showing her belly.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sighphi View Post
    i bet she isnt going to be showing her belly.
    Of course given "evil is sexy" Shego ironically may if they use her in comparison to being covered completely.

But I doubt showing the belly would be hard for Kim even on a Disney TV film outside of working it into the fashion of today, which isn't too hard.