Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Happy to see Tan Eng Huat on the title, really liked his stuff in Legacy. His big dark bird looked particularly amazing in some panels. He's not a big draw for the book of course since the average superhero comic reader abhors anything that deviates from the standard style. If people aren't pretty or sexy for example, the art is automatically bad all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Nothing short of Coipel on art duties would make this book succeed in terms of sales.

I think Tang Eng Huat's art can look fun but the hideous faces he gives characters kind of undercuts it.
    As much as a like Coipel's art, it'd be better to have an artist who can maintain a pacey schedule.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

Agreed with everybody else, this is Best X-book at the moment.

This book need definitely deserves better than the treatment it got.
    - Better art please!! (I want Mike Deodato or Jerome Opena)
    - Better exposure
    - More Blogs reviews - It makes me sad that there are almost no reviews when an issue of this book comes out, not from CBR not from IGN, not even. from Comicsvine.

Wonder what happened to the book/team when Marvel reboot their entire line.

When it comes to artist I'd love Declan Shalvey to take a turn at the book. His Moon Knight has been incredible.

Aja, Checchetto, Deodato, Marco Rudy or Acuna would be great too.

Deodato would kill on this book! How can we make that happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    When it comes to artist I'd love Declan Shalvey to take a turn at the book. His Moon Knight has been incredible.

Aja, Checchetto, Deodato, Marco Rudy or Acuna would be great too.
    Can't go wrong with any of them, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Deodato would kill on this book! How can we make that happen?
    Yes please!!! I love his work on Dark Avengers. I do think he has a similar style as Opena. Where's he now?

Question: If X-Force to have a cross-over with a high profile book (to boost sales), which book would you guys prefer?
    Personally, I'd love a cross over with Uncanny Avengers. Remender has written some of the X-Force members, and I do think Spurrier can handle any character. Moreover, they can tied up some plots Remender put in UXF.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Question: If X-Force to have a cross-over with a high profile book (to boost sales), which book would you guys prefer?
    Personally, I'd love a cross over with Uncanny Avengers. Remender has written some of the X-Force members, and I do think Spurrier can handle any character. Moreover, they can tied up some plots Remender put in UXF.
    I don't know about high-profile, but given the book's nature I think it'd flow better if it had a cross-over with either Black Widow, Punisher, or Elektra. I would say Thunderbolts as well but that book got cancelled and just as well since Soule isn't writing it anymore.

A crossover with Uncanny Avengers just clicks for me when I think about it.. not entirely sure why.

They should just put Larraz on this when he's done with DPvXForce

♥♥عابث سولاناس♥♥ Park Slope Pixie's Avatar

The problem here is you've got a highly literate scribe working on a traditionally shallow title title that doesn't ask more of the reader than mouth-agape awe at wetworkin' guns ablazin.

Fantastic Member

Uncanny Avengers is in such a mess right now (referring to the cast and how it needs to be updated and changed now that the mega arc is over). Plus cable & X-force was that much worse for have the uncanny avengers chasing them, I'd rather see a different crossover.

All-nex X-men perhaps to see Cable and Psylocke's reaction to time displaced Warren and Jean. New Avengers could be fun. Off the grid groups who end up in the same place at the same time.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by pixie_solanas View Post
    The problem here is you've got a highly literate scribe working on a traditionally shallow title title that doesn't ask more of the reader than mouth-agape awe at wetworkin' guns ablazin.
    So what title do you want to see him working on?

Incredible Member

I think a crossover of X-men(with Rogue) , X-force and Magneto would be epic though I have now idea why

Crossovers I'd like to see because I think they'd be interesting: All New X-Factor, X-men, Uncanny Avengers.

Crossovers that might help sales: Either of the Bendis books.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Crossovers I'd like to see because I think they'd be interesting: All New X-Factor, X-men, Uncanny Avengers.

Crossovers that might help sales: Either of the Bendis books.
    Didnt really help X-men