Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

If there were ever a crossover with X-Force, Spurrier should be the one at the helm. With those images of that morituri story Tazirai posted it's obvious Spurrier would be able to handle weaving a nice complex plot that would make for a great event/crossover.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    Question: If X-Force to have a cross-over with a high profile book (to boost sales), which book would you guys prefer?.
    Secret Avengers. You know the two teams wouldn't get along but they might kick all kinds off ass together...

Is Secret Avengers a high profile book though? I know Deadpool will be a guest star in a few issues. Looking forward to that, actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    ANXF and XF

UXM wouldn't work and ANXM kitty has the "x-men don't kill" thing so they'll clash
    With the right story and writer anything can work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    Secret Avengers. You know the two teams wouldn't get along but they might kick all kinds off ass together...
    Same here.
    Crossing with Magneto would be nice too, Cable and him have basically the same premise.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    With the right story and writer anything can work.
    As long as it isn't forced or taking away elements that have been set in stone, even ignore. (ANXM)

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    Is Secret Avengers a high profile book though? I know Deadpool will be a guest star in a few issues. Looking forward to that, actually.
    High enough, I guess. It's got "Avengers" slapped on it...

That it does.

Wonder if Deadpool will end up back with X-Force as part of this rumored relaunch or creative shift or whatever that Bleeding Cool talked about? My hope is that Spurrier stays on and it is just an artist change and roster tweak (Wade for Fantomex please).

Secret Avengers sells worse than X-Force, which is just as absurd, because like X-Force, it's great.

Wonder if Deadpool will end up back with X-Force as part of this rumored relaunch or creative shift or whatever that Bleeding Cool talked about? My hope is that Spurrier stays on and it is just an artist change and roster tweak (Wade for Fantomex please).
    Yes (eventually) and no. I always like seeing Fantomex's interactions with Psylocke, but aside from that, I see your point since he hasn't really played a particularly useful role in the series so far. If anything, he seems more like comic relief.

But knowing how Spurrier has been writing this volume so far, I'm apt to think that he has something brewing for Fantomex's storyline. After all, Fantomex was at the Alexandria incident. Plus, back in issue 4, Spurrier ended with Fantomex getting more than a little power-loony crazy. Spurrier's not the type to drop little anticlimatic bombs and let them just defuse. I trust he's got something big planned for Fantomex. And I'd rather have him finish whatever he started then just doing a quick Deadpool switcheroo.

Don't misunderstand. I'm talking about whenever Spurrier has completed his arc for Fantomex and is done with him.

Quote Originally Posted by People Of The Earth View Post
    Crossing with Magneto would be nice too, Cable and him have basically the same premise.
    I agree, that could be a really cool crossover. I would prefer a different artist on this series but I'm enjoying it well enough so far.

BANNED

Don't misunderstand. I'm talking about whenever Spurrier has completed his arc for Fantomex and is done with him.
    2015 may not have an x-force

Then 2015 may suck.

No Wolverine and no X-Force and I'm out. It's been a good ride, Marvel.