Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

That makes me think, do we have a list of the clones who survived Clone Conspiracy? I only know of Ben, Superior Ock, Enforcers and Ned, any other clone who ,ay have showed up in another comic?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    That makes me think, do we have a list of the clones who survived Clone Conspiracy? I only know of Ben, Superior Ock, Enforcers and Ned, any other clone who ,ay have showed up in another comic?
    Besides the new Electro, not sure. I think it was left open-ended so that any "formerly or presumed dead" characters from Spidey's corner of the Marvel Universe could pop up again if a writer wanted to use them. It would also be a good tie-in to Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider, having that character forced to clean up the mess he caused if or when some of the surviving clones on the villainous side of things started causing trouble.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Besides the new Electro, not sure. I think it was left open-ended so that any "formerly or presumed dead" characters from Spidey's corner of the Marvel Universe could pop up again if a writer wanted to use them. It would also be a good tie-in to Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider, having that character forced to clean up the mess he caused if or when some of the surviving clones on the villainous side of things started causing trouble.
    Well, then we have a whole lot of characters, since I think only very few characters were confirmed to have died, Jackal's clones and Jackal himself, Mattie, Marla, Oksana, Electro, Vanessa (Unless Ben made another clone after Fisk killed that one) and Prowler's clone, anyone else can come back since they weren't really confirmed (Like Gwen, as pointed out earlier, she could have just left that coat behind if she somehow survived facing Hobgoblin, Green Goblin and Jack O'Lantern).

Then again, maybe Jackal himself isn't dead, maybe he sent another clone after Ben, killing him for real is pretty much impossible just because of that lol.

So I did a review of the 42nd Annual of Amazing Spider-Man which came out earlier this week. I'd say it's okay, but nothing essential...which is pretty how most comic book annuals are nowadays.

Stillanerd Reviews: Amazing Spider-Man Annual #42 review
    --Mike McNulty, a.k.a. Stillanerd. Contributor for Bam Smack Pow! and Viral Hare
    Previous Articles for Whatever A Spider Can.
    Previous Articles for Spider-Man Crawlspace.

Don't ever take a fence down until you know the reason why it was put up.--G.K. Chesterton

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Well, then we have a whole lot of characters, since I think only very few characters were confirmed to have died, Jackal's clones and Jackal himself, Mattie, Marla, Oksana, Electro, Vanessa (Unless Ben made another clone after Fisk killed that one) and Prowler's clone, anyone else can come back since they weren't really confirmed (Like Gwen, as pointed out earlier, she could have just left that coat behind if she somehow survived facing Hobgoblin, Green Goblin and Jack O'Lantern).

Then again, maybe Jackal himself isn't dead, maybe he sent another clone after Ben, killing him for real is pretty much impossible just because of that lol.
    That would be a great confrontation to have in Ben Reilly: The Scarlet Spider, as another mechanism to force Ben to confront and atone for his actions in The Clone Conspiracy, especially if the Jackal recruited other surviving clones/"reanimates" to go after Ben as well.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Oh we are DEFINITELY gonna see Gwen come back. They've already done the "Clone death fakeout" 3 times, with Otto, Ben, and now Ned. My prediction is sometime in the future when we get a proper Spider-Man/Spider-Gwen crossover is when they'll reveal her again.
    It's be interesting if they made Gwen part of Spider-Man/Peter's main cast of characters again. I'm not saying to make her a love interest again (I want Peter to get back together with MJ and for OMD to be undone after all), but I'd be very interested if Gwen became a more common reoccurring character, as to be honest, there's really no need to keep her dead anymore. I feel like they've told enough stories dealing with the legacy of Gwen's death, that it be very intriguing if they bring her back and keep her back.
    Last edited by Nerdman3000; 02-17-2018 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdman3000 View Post
    It's be interesting if they made Gwen part of Spider-Man/Peter's main cast of characters again. I'm not saying to make her a love interest again (I want Peter to get back together with MJ and for OMD to be undone after all), but I'd be very interested if Gwen became a more common reoccurring character, as to be honest, there's really no need to keep her dead anymore. I feel like they've told enough stories dealing with the legacy of Gwen's death, that it be very intriguing if they bring her back and keep her back.
    I don't think there's much more mileage they can get out of a Gwen Stacy clone as part of the supporting cast, at least anymore then they did in Clone Conspiracy.

And she'd feel a little redundant with Spider-Gwen around.