Default Old Marvel mail subs in original package

Hi all, Over the years I've been handing these things out at Halloween if someone preferred a comic to candy, but probably gave away some good stuff. I never see anything like them on EBay so assume there's no market for them, but was wondering. I have a stack of Marvels from around '91-'92 still in the original Marvel direct mailers they used (no where near as stiff as what they use today). They're gonna end up on ebay along with most of the other stuff (including the bagged LCS copies of the same issues)in the basement, but I wasn't sure if there's any particular reason to keep them in the original packaging. Nothing amazing, some Uncanny, ASM, Thors, Hulk, Surfer and FF. I would get anxious waiting for the books to arrive in the mail so ended up just buying them at the LCS and they wouldn't get opened.
    mailerFF358.jpg

Incredible Member

I had a subcription once from Marvel for their Transformers comic as it was impossible to find at drug stores and comic shops.

Fantastic Member

20180408_192024.jpg Here a spiderman / wolverine that I have in my collection .

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

My first two subscriptions were for X-Men and Thor in 1985...I was really upset to see they came folded in half.

Fantastic Member

I just picked up a Iron man volume 1 issue 47 a few weeks ago and it was a mailed copy folded in half . Only damage on it .