Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    Except for that of course and your right it would be nice if Roy and Jason got together to talk about the Amazons in their lives.
    I don't know if their talk about Amazons but Lobdell said it was possible that Roy and Kori would turn up. It might have been pushed back for the Bizarro story Lobdell wanted to tell.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aioros22 View Post

That "mostly" and the Red Hood doodle won me over Artemis. Whatta moment.
    I just noticed that Artemis's earrings have stars on them. Not sure how I missed that little detail.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

BANNED

From the vault!

Batman (1940) #400 by Arthur Adams and Terry Austin

You can tell he would have rather gone against Ivy.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

I really hope there will continue to be lighthearted moments or even issues in the series when the tone goes darker since I actually like a bit of variety in both story and tone.
    As long as Mr. Lobdell is aware that some lightheartedness helps sell Red Hood and the Outlaws it should be good.

I'm not sure there was any romantic interest on Donna's part but I could be mistaken.
    She hugged Kyle Rayner when they met I think tha tin it's own right confirms that Donna does not like Jason.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

I just noticed that Artemis's earrings have stars on them. Not sure how I missed that little detail.
    There`s also a moon which is a nod to her name, Artemis and a dove or eagle which mirrors the Wonder Woman motif.

Countdown revealed Donna cared for him. The issue was if there was romantic interest or not.
    She hugged Kyle Rayner when they met I don't think she felt anything romantic for Jason.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    As long as Mr. Lobdell is aware that some lightheartedness helps sell Red Hood and the Outlaws it should be good.
    I'm sure he will if it's left entirely up to him to develop that darker tone in his own way. The question is since this is a editorial decision rather than one made by the writer will editorial start pushing him for a really dark tone without any lightheartedness to it at all. DC editorial has a nasty habit of sticking their fingers into things were they shouldn't in the past and Lobdell would likely just go with the flow in that case.

She hugged Kyle Rayner when they met I think tha tin it's own right confirms that Donna does not like Jason.
    I don't think it necessarily means that at all but you've a right to your opinion on it even if I don't happen to agree with it.

There`s also a moon which is a nod to her name, Artemis and a dove or eagle which mirrors the Wonder Woman motif.
    I had just noticed that too. That's a nice little detail.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I'm sure he will if it's left entirely up to him to develop that darker tone in his own way. The question is since this is a editorial decision rather than one made by the writer will editorial start pushing him for a really dark tone without any lightheartedness to it at all. DC editorial has a nasty habit of sticking their fingers into things were they shouldn't in the past and Lobdell would likely just go with the flow in that case.
    It's problem that hits Marvel hard too as well. Still yeah why can't these editors not meddle where they are not needed?

I don't think it necessarily means that at all but you've a right to your opinion on it even if I don't happen to agree with it.
    It's not so much as an opinion as it is a theory but if nothing developed after 52 then there is nothing between Jason and Donna.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    She hugged Kyle Rayner when they met I don't think she felt anything romantic for Jason.
    Kyle is/was an ex boyfriend of Donna`s. It`s part of the protocol

Kyle is/was an ex boyfriend of Donna`s. It`s part of the protocol
    true and I'd like to see Donna meet Kyle again.

BANNED

That said, there was a reason Kyle was also jealous of Jason:

Until the inevitable breakup that is xD

Protecting, hugging and figthing among themselves? That`s relationship material right there.

That said, there was a reason Kyle was also jealous of Jason:

Until the inevitable breakup that is xD

Protecting, hugging and figthing among themselves? That`s relationship material right there.
    Hmm makes you think about what could have been doesn't it? Clearlt Jasonb still hold fast to Batman's teachings if he's going to hurt the girl he likes then break up for the greater good hahahaha!

What?! The Batcave doesn't have one single pen?!

https://78.media.tumblr.com/b82e5c99...itlo1_1280.png

That "mostly" and the Red Hood doodle won me over Artemis. Whatta moment.
    Yeah, a great moment. I am enjoying the RH/Artemis dynamic and the RH&Artemis/Biz dynamic so much. The light elements of the story tossed in are well worth it this ish. Even the main cover with the cover blurb was funny (but it's really too bad it was not story related). This whole Brainzarro mystery storyline is quite engaging so far. It's good pacing that his partners are revealed to actually know something is afoot with him. This SOLITARY looks interesting and w/a neat blurry look. Is he new? He knows enough about things going on that means he very well could be a clue to what's going on. I like the art. Artemis was gorgeous on the variant and opening splash page!