Default Interesting excerpt from the Solo tie-in novel

http://www.starwars.com/news/new-dad...erpt-exclusive

It seems at least some of the novel is set in the period between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens, with Han and Lando coming to blows for some reason. Maybe the two had a bit of a falling out (again) after ROTJ, and that's part of why Lando isn't in the sequels?
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisIII View Post
    http://www.starwars.com/news/new-dad...erpt-exclusive

It seems at least some of the novel is set in the period between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens, with Han and Lando coming to blows for some reason. Maybe the two had a bit of a falling out (again) after ROTJ, and that's part of why Lando isn't in the sequels?

That's interesting to read that it takes place in 3 time periods. I hope we learn what happened to Lando.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl_70 View Post
    That's interesting to read that it takes place in 3 time periods. I hope we learn what happened to Lando.
    Huh. I might have to check it out
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I wish they would have made this into a comic series instead of a novel.

And I love to read books in general, but I've just been spoiled by reading all my Star Wars in graphic novel format.
    Reliving my second childhood.... Making my TPB's take a back seat.....I'm now a new DC Omnibus and Hard Bound Book Collector: Batman: The Golden Age Omni V1 / Legends of the Dark Knight: Jim Aparo Vol. 2 / Gotham Central Omni / Justice League of America Silver Age Omni's V1 & V2 / Superman: The Golden Age Omni V1/ Green Lantern Omni V1
    with many more purchases soon to come.....

The Fastest Post Alive! Buried Alien's Avatar

I just hope Lando lives through the story. We have precious few Original Trilogy characters left.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Buried Alien - THE FASTEST POST ALIVE!

First CBR Appearance (Historical): November, 1996

First CBR Appearance (Modern): April, 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl_70 View Post
    I wish they would have made this into a comic series instead of a novel.

And I love to read books in general, but I've just been spoiled by reading all my Star Wars in graphic novel format.
    Yeah, me too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Buried Alien View Post
    I just hope Lando lives through the story. We have precious few Original Trilogy characters left.

Buried Alien (The Fastest Post Alive!)
    Rumors are JJ contacted Billy Dee about IX.

We'll see. It'd be odd and poetic in a way, if Chewie, Lando, and the droids are what's left of the OT in the end.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

There's also a new Lando comic series featuring the Solo/Donald Glover version, so there's that.....
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth