Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Incredible Member PhantomReporter's Avatar

Default Unusual Marvel Teamup(s)

2 parts.

1 - Put two characters that have never or rarely interacted into a team up. What's the common case or reason for them meeting/teaming, who are they fighting and whats it all about?

2 - Similar to the above but not a one off. Two diverse MU characters meet and hit it off during their team up forming a lasting friendship or partnership perhaps ala Power Man and Iron Fist. Who and how would you do it?

The only rule is that they previously had no or minimum interaction. So you can't have say Hawkeye and Hercules but you could have Hawkeye and Blue Shield.

1. Blue Marvel and Nova, team-up to deal with aftermath of the Watchers death, which probably includes protecting his house. While they fight they discuss their individual friendship with the Watcher.

2.Punisher and Rocket Raccoon, they have only met once but I'm sure it would be a amazing( and bloody) friendship.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Amazing Member

Going off on Axis I would say:

1. Amora and Magneto

2. Carnage with Mystique or Sabretooth.

I do not think either have really had much interaction and it would be interesting to see how they mix together. In first pairing comparison of their philosophy and in second I think Carnage is one of few who could one up Sabretooth in killing.

Blade and Dazzler hunting vampires.

Good ones guys - i especially like Blade and Dazzler. That would be an interesting interaction. It slightly evokes a Cloak and Dagger vibe in the respect that i could Dazzler using her light to flush out vamps into the open so Eric could emerge from another set of shadows and stake them. Sort of darkness and light complimenting each other.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Blade and Dazzler hunting vampires.
    Happened with Deadpool and time-displaced Dazzler.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Happened with Deadpool and time-displaced Dazzler.
    Where was that? I'm in late 2011 with my trades including Deadpool. After that point?

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomReporter View Post
    Where was that? I'm in late 2011 with my trades including Deadpool. After that point?
    The latest issues with the Original Sin tie-in.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The latest issues with the Original Sin tie-in.
    Ah cheers - i will get to those ... at some point. Lol

All green team-up.
    all green.JPG
    "Who wouldn't go out with the Black Widow? I'd strangle a litter of kittens for one dinner with her!"
    Adrian Toomes aka the Vulture

"Natasha Romanoff, A.K.A. Black Widow - ex-KGB, formerly with S.H.I.E.L.D...Probably the brains of this operation.I have followed her career, and she has been consistently UNDERRATED."

Fantastic Member

Dominic Fortune and Night Raven. Both 1930s adventurers, both still fit and alive today. An adventure with a threat that spans the decades, so we see their original meeting back in the pulps era, and then the conclusion in the modern day.

BANNED

1)Moon Knight and Black Panther: As the Avatars of Khonshu and the Panther God respectively they could join forces against supernatural threats such as minor Hell Lords (not on Dormammu's or Mephisto's level I mean) and other Avatrs. Besides, they're both technologically savvy so there's some common ground in there.

2)Iron Man and Black Panther: Science Bros (the term "bro" used loosely) going into deep space missions and against groups such as the Intelligencia. Yeah, yeah, it bends the rules but I'd read the hell out of it.
    Last edited by Darthkostis; 07-17-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Doop and the Impossible Man. The story starts out with Doop trying to fix something and the Impossible Man trying to break it without understanding the seriousness of it. They have some sort of "battle" where neither can harm the other. Finally the Impossible Man understands and finds his own solution. The story ends with Doop introducing the Impossible Man to some exotic tastes.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darthkostis View Post
    1)Moon Knight and Black Panther: As the Avatars of Khonshu and the Panther God respectively they could join forces against supernatural threats such as minor Hell Lords (not on Dormammu's or Mephisto's level I mean) and other Avatrs. Besides, they're both technologically savvy so there's some common ground in there.
    Christopher Priest would concur with you.
    http://files1.comics.org//img/gcd/co...01128523633916

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Christopher Priest would concur with you.
    http://files1.comics.org//img/gcd/co...01128523633916
    Can't see the pic mate.