Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Ravenous

Default Would be better if Marvel pair Jimmy Hudson with Cable?

Whatever what is Marvel plan to him on 616 universe, sooner or later he bound return to Ultimate Universe with Wolverine return and there is Daken and X-23, too many Wolverine faces in mainstream but before return him to Ultimate how about Marvel do experiment pair him up with Cable?

Both share similarities being time and space displacement sons of two X-men greatest heroes ( Cyclops and Wolverine). Wouldn't be interesting to see those two work together as duo in own series?
    I likes Jimmy Hudson he is positive Wolverine, what made him has quirk there. He could be made good duo with Stoic Cable.

No.10101010

Like said before, no.

Since apparently the Ultimate Universe is back in Spider-Men II, let him go back in his world.

No he is trash
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Fantastic Member

I would unironically read a Cable book with Hope and Jimmy as his sidekicks. There's potential there.

I thought you meant like a couple. I think that would be amazing on a weird way. Wolverine's son calling Scott's son daddy.

Cable teaming up with the worst version of wolverine? Ew, no. It still blows my mind they brought Jimmy over from the Ultimate Universe in the first place. We still had 3 wolverines floating around when they did. He was actually one of the last straws for why I stopped reading the Ultimate X-Men line. X23 is compelling due to her background, sabertooth is interesting due to his long history, and Daken was an actual child of his who shows us a Wolverine without a moral code. Jimmy is.. baby faced blonde wolverine.

Quote Originally Posted by SerCo View Post
    I would unironically read a Cable book with Hope and Jimmy as his sidekicks. There's potential there.
    Worst Summers and Worst Wolverine in the same book. Yeah, there's potential for something for sure.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Worst Summers and Worst Wolverine in the same book. Yeah, there's potential for something for sure.
    Hey Cable is not that bad.

Hey Cable is not that bad.
    I'm pretty sure you are joking, but just to be sure, I was talking about Hope.

BANNED

Jimmy & Hope would probably be a good couple tbh. I don't like either of them, but the chemistry would likely be there.

For real though, I'd have no hesitation in killing off both of them.

But no, I don't want Cable teaming up with Jimmy. If Nate wants to hang out with Wolverines, I'd rather more stories with OML and/or have Daken in a new X-FORCE squad led by Cable

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I thought you meant like a couple. I think that would be amazing on a weird way. Wolverine's son calling Scott's son daddy.
    LOL That would be really funny

Same here. I wouldn’t mind Jimmy being on a Cable led team of some sort (X-men Black, X-Force, Weapon X).

BANNED

Ugh! No, never.

It would be best for Jimmy Hudson to be paired with limbo.