Incredible Member

Default Midnighter vs Black Panther

So everyone likes to put Bats up against T'Challa and I've always seen it as a mismatch but Mightnighter on the other hand seems like a better choice to fight The Panther King.

Also I am going to go with Classic Wildstorm version versus current comic Black Panther.

BANNED

How does that Vibranium suit hold up against people with super strength?

By virtue of the way that Midnighter's powers work, I'm going to say he takes it in the absence of a "Team Achilles" moment.

How does that Vibranium suit
    Does he actually have that back currently? Last time I asked this, no answers.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    He lost it?

Okay. If he doesn't have his one edge here then he's dead before he knowns there's a fight going on.

It seems to be a CBR tradition for Black Panther to end up on the losing end of numerous stomps during Black History Month.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    He lost it?

Okay. If he doesn't have his one edge here then he's dead before he knowns there's a fight going on.
    He lost it for a while, I dunno if he since got it back or not, which is why I ask.

This is a stomp.

Midnighter is strong enough to throw an engine block and a legit bullet-timer who also has combat precognition. He also has a healing factor.

Black Panther is less strong, less quick, and while highly skilled in HTH, lacks the conviction of Midnighter's ability to predict an opponent's moves. No healing factor. If BP has the vibranium suit, that will help against the kinetic energy from blows, but that suit often get torn in fights. And stopping kinetic energy wouldn't prevent an opponent with superhuman strength (like Midnighter) from breaking his arms and legs with leverage.

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Black Panther is less strong, less quick, and while highly skilled in HTH, lacks the conviction of Midnighter's ability to predict an opponent's moves. No healing factor. If BP has the vibranium suit, that will help against the kinetic energy from blows, but that suit often get torn in fights. And stopping kinetic energy wouldn't prevent an opponent with superhuman strength (like Midnighter) from breaking his arms and legs with leverage.
    I think BP will, more than likely, be the one to administer the arm-bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    He has it back from what I last read. He’s also got that chakra kick thing now
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie

Quote Originally Posted by k von doom View Post
    I think BP will, more than likely, be the one to administer the arm-bar.
    If Dwayne McDuffie could read this, he'd be cursing right now....