Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

All Star Squadron.

Infinity Inc.

Golden Age Superboy.
    Assassinate Putin!

An omnibus I definitely want to see is a Batman omnibus collecting Paul Dini's Detective Comics run (Including the two single issues in both Batman & Detective Comics which were addendums to the Heart Of Hush storyline).

That time-frame was my favorite era for the Bat-titles. Morrison on Batman, Dini on Detective, the great RIP & Heart Of Hush storylines occurring side-by-side, and we had the Pfeiffer/Alvarez run on Catwoman happening, as well.

We already got the Batman Morrison omnibus collections recently, I need my Dini omnibus.....With those 2 extra issues I mentioned above! Those weren't in the Heart Of Hush trade, I'd hope if an omnibus is ever made DC remedies that oversight.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    An omnibus I definitely want to see is a Batman omnibus collecting Paul Dini's Detective Comics run (Including the two single issues in both Batman & Detective Comics which were addendums to the Heart Of Hush storyline).

That time-frame was my favorite era for the Bat-titles. Morrison on Batman, Dini on Detective, the great RIP & Heart Of Hush storylines occurring side-by-side, and we had the Pfeiffer/Alvarez run on Catwoman happening, as well.

We already got the Batman Morrison omnibus collections recently, I need my Dini omnibus.....With those 2 extra issues I mentioned above! Those weren't in the Heart Of Hush trade, I'd hope if an omnibus is ever made DC remedies that oversight.
    It wasn’t an oversight (for once!) They were in the first Streets of Gotham collection, Hush Money. If they made an omni, it’d make the most sense to include his Streets issues as well. I agree it was a great run of books he did. If Sirens can get an omni, surely his Batman deserves one.

All-New Member

I'd just like to see DC round out the Silver Age, but I dont think it will ever happen. But my DC wish list would be SA Superman, Lois Lane, Jimmy Olsen, Batman, Superboy, Atom, Hawkman, Aquaman, Metal Man etc. If the Aquaman omni is revived it would give some hope that others might follow. Surely they wont hold back on Superman and batman by insisting on a chronological continuation of the Golden Age omni, or will they? How many omni, how many years to wait?

Honestly, Marvel's coming through this year with X-Men. UXM vol. 4, New Mutants and Excalibur were all at the top of my list and now they're getting collections.

At this point, I would say the only must for Marvel is Jason Aaron's Thor, which I'm sure we'll get in the next 2 years.

I would like to see more of the DC horror bronze age like Ghosts or The Witching hour then I could die happy.
    Hail Hydra!

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Grayson View Post
    It wasn’t an oversight (for once!) They were in the first Streets of Gotham collection, Hush Money. If they made an omni, it’d make the most sense to include his Streets issues as well. I agree it was a great run of books he did. If Sirens can get an omni, surely his Batman deserves one.
    Guess DC agreed: http://prhinternationalsales.com/boo...=9781779505514

Really looking forward to the reactions when this is cancelled 4-6 weeks from now.

Ask and ye shall receive......

Really looking forward to the reactions when this is cancelled 4-6 weeks from now.
    Um, no.

I'd love to see Marvel's Godzilla run from 1977-1979 collected into omnibus format.

100 Bullets - deluxe hardcovers are out of print.

Fraction+Larroca's Invincible Ironman -for some reason this amazing run is forgotten, it stands right there with Bru's Cap, Ellis' thunderbolts, and Bendis' Daredevil from that same era.

Graham+Roy's Prophet from Image - still one of if not THE best sci-fi comic run of all time.

Savage Dragon -I want to reread it all without having to bust out the singles.

The Nam from Marvel -full run. The Michael Golden drawn issues are legendary but the run is solid all the way thru.

Jim Shooter's issues of the 1990's Magnus Robot Fighter and Solar Man of Atom from Valiant -needs the premium treatment.

Dysart's Unknown Solider run from Vertigo -timeless, yet brutal, classic.

Team 7 from Dixon from the 90's -collecting the 3 minis.

O'Neil's The Question -how this hasn't been printed yet it beyond me. DC hates money I guess...

Brett Lewis+John Paul Leon's The Wintermen -being that this runs at under 10 issues, at least a deluxe HC. Still the best comic I ever read, and no one talks about it...
    Last edited by Destro777; 02-28-2020 at 05:10 AM.
    Currently Reading:
    Milligan's Shade the Changing Man, Vertigo Hellblazer trades, Love and Rockets TPBs, Stray Bullets TPBs, Ellis' The Wildstorm

Mike Grell's The Warlord

All-New Member

I have a very long list, to name just a few:

Batgirl Cassandra Cain Years Omnibus

Catwoman by Jim Balent Omnibus

Nightwing Omnibus by Chuck Dixon

Robin Omnibus: Dick Grayson Years

Robin Omnibus: Jason Todd Years

Robin Omnibus: Tim Drake Yeras by Chuck Dixon

Daring Adventures of Supergirl Omnibus/Supergirl Bronze Age Omnibus by Infantino and Kupperberg

Supergirl Omnibus by Peter David

Young Justice by Peter David Omnibus

Amazing Member

Off the top of my head I'd like to see more Fantastic Four omnis, X-Men Fall of the Mutants omni, X-Men inferno omnis and also Amazing Spiderman omni 5.

All-New Member

Superior spiderman and gwenpool are some of the omnis I want that people don't talk much about

Fantastic Member

I would like to see from DC, the Future Quest omnibus. And possibly, the omnibus editions of DC meets Hanna-Barbera and DC meets Looney Tunes as well.