Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    BANNED

As a huge Alan Davis fan, I'd like to see all of his Clandestine stuff collected into one volume.

It's not his best stuff but the art sure is pretty. And the story gets a whole lot better around the X-Men crossover.

Marvel Comics Presents vol.1 #158 (1994)
    ClanDestine vol.1 #1–8 (1994–95)
    X-Men/ClanDestine #1–2 (1996)
    ClanDestine vol.2 #1–5 (2008)
    Fantastic Four Annual #33 (2012)
    Daredevil vol.3 Annual #1 (2012)
    Wolverine vol.4 Annual #1 (2012)

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    Marvel
    Black Panther Bronze Age Omni
    Moon Knight Bronze Age Omni - Moench
    Ghost Rider Bronze Age Omni
    The Incredible Hulk Silver Age Omni followups vol.2 and 3 at minimum
    New Avengers vol. 2 by Bendis
    Spectacular Spider-man vol.1 (may have to wait on MMW now though)
    Incredible Hulk by Peter David (multiple volumes and if completed would set a record for consecutive numbered volumes to date)

DC
    Flash by Mark Waid
    Martian Manhunter by Ostrander 90s series (Supergirl TV series makes this a must imo)
    Aquaman by Peter David
    JLA by Morrison
    Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)
    Birds of Prey by Chuck Dixonl
    With the various Cloak and Dagger Epics and trades now being done I'm wanting a solid C&D Omnibus!
    Looking back on my posts earlier in the thread I feel good about my wish list being fulfilled.
    I'd still like the ones not yet done but will place new additions for those I did get.

Invincible Iron Man vol.3
    Darkhawk
    Spider-man 2099 (90s)

Hawkworld
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member

TMNT Mirage Volumes 2 & 4 - These are hard to find books at this point that aren't collected in any modern format, if at all. IDW has been pumping out a lot of TMNT material, so there's a good chance it happens eventually.

"The Original Writer's" Miracleman - We have standard hardcovers, but give us the over-sized omnibus treatment please. It's one of the great runs in comics.

"Paradax!" - Milligan and McCarthy's fresh but bizarre deconstruction of a superhero in the 80's

"Shade, the Changing Man" - Another great Milligan work

Spider-Man 2099 Omnibus - Marvel seems determined to give Peter David work lately, so why not reprint some of his older work? One of the top Spider-Man runs, imo.

Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus reprint - This book is too good not to have in print. It should be circulated as the Marvel classic it is, especially before it becomes way too dated.

Looking back on my posts earlier in the thread I feel good about my wish list being fulfilled.
    I'd still like the ones not yet done but will place new additions for those I did get.

Invincible Iron Man vol.3
    Darkhawk
    Spider-man 2099 (90s)

Hawkworld
    Agreed on Spider-Man 2099!

Darkhawk, I've never read, but I loved his design as a kid. I'd definitely be interested.
    Last edited by Johnatellodi; 09-15-2020 at 08:59 AM.

Its shocking we havent got the early Harley Quinn years in omni

All the pre Kesel run

Quote Originally Posted by Johnatellodi View Post
    TMNT Mirage Volumes 2 & 4 - These are hard to find books at this point that aren't collected in any modern format, if at all. IDW has been pumping out a lot of TMNT material, so there's a good chance it happens eventually.

"The Original Writer's" Miracleman - We have standard hardcovers, but give us the over-sized omnibus treatment please. It's one of the great runs in comics.

"Paradax!" - Milligan and McCarthy's fresh but bizarre deconstruction of a superhero in the 80's

"Shade, the Changing Man" - Another great Milligan work

Spider-Man 2099 Omnibus - Marvel seems determined to give Peter David work lately, so why not reprint some of his older work? One of the top Spider-Man runs, imo.

Ultimate Spider-Man Omnibus reprint - This book is too good not to have in print. It should be circulated as the Marvel classic it is, especially before it becomes way too dated.

I'm waiting for a Miracleman omnibus, as well. I'm also wondering when Gaiman's continuation of the series is going to start.

As for Spidey 2099, I'd love an omnibus of Peter David's run on that book, as well as Warren Ellis's run on Doom 2099.

Why haven't we got a Roger Sterns Avengers omnibus (or two or three)? Why give us the Crossing and now the Gatherers? Nothing against the 90's, but Stern's Avengers was one of the top books in the 80's, why no omnibus love? We're still years out from MMWs of the start of his material, and we have Epics of some, I know there's other Epic like books of others (Absolute Vision 1 + 2, etc...) but c'mon, give me 1-2 omnibuses!

Unlike Gru's Captain America, which is such a long run and a big undertaking, omnibus-wise, Stern's Avengers wouldn't be as bad.
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

All-New Member

Groo
    Miracleman

All-New Member

Alan Grant's The Demon

Spectacular Member

DC are really missing a trick compared to Marvel lately when it comes to event collections. Marvel has omnis for War of Realms, Absolute Carnage, they'll no doubt make a Knull Omni when that's all over. DC should be doing the same with their events.

-Doomsday Clock with all the build-up issues like the Button and Rebirth #1
    -Dark Nights: Metal with every tie-in
    -Heroes in Crisis with all the tie-in issues and the two sequel mini-series

I'm pretty sure DC's last event Omni was for Darkseid War? A story that's 5 years old now.
    Fifth Element Comics - my online comics retail site, based in the UK!
    Fifth Element Comics eBay - for anyone who doesn't trust new websites!