Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Default Who Was Your First Celebrity Crush?

John Campea was asked a question I find interesting, so I'll ask it again here.

Who was your first celebrity crush?

I am showing my age a bit, but I have to say it was probably Stephanie Powers when I would watch her faithfully as a 7 year old in The Girl From U.N.C.L.E. Yvonne Craig was a close second. Who's yours?

2c666b922af97c2741f1c97e8225e441.jpg

Invincible Member

I did not have celebrity crushes when I was younger, but as a middle aged man I have one on Mariska Hargitay.

Winona Ryder from Beetlejuice.

And she still looks hot today.

Rosalyn Sanchez from Rush hour 2 and Kareena Kapoor from Mujhse dosti karoge.

Astonishing Member Old Man Ollie 1962's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

She's 46 now. Still attractive.

the great Sheila E.

Ms. Elizabeth, valet and former wife of the Macho Man Randy Savage. She was cool back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post

I had a huge crush on her when I was a teen. Probably would leave everything if she asked me still today(sorry wifey!).

As a child it was

JULIE NEWMAR / CATWOMAN

and

GINGER

My first and only celebrity crush, Christina Ricci. She is still my favorite actress as well.

Hmm, as a kid i used to like a lot Elizabeth Montgomery i remember.

No, i'm not that old thank you very much but that Bewitched show sure was an awful lot on tv (reruns obviously) when i was a kid during the 80's.
    Last edited by Starter Set; 02-11-2018 at 11:09 PM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Schrecken View Post
    My first and only celebrity crush, Christina Ricci. She is still my favorite actress as well.

Ricci was my first celebrity crush as well. And I still adore her.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post

I am showing my age a bit, but I have to say it was probably Stephanie Powers when I would watch her faithfully as a 7 year old in The Girl From U.N.C.L.E. Yvonne Craig was a close second. Who's yours?

Well, Mr. Age strikes again because my first celebrity crush was Tina Cole, the actress who played Katie, the girlfriend and then wife of Rob Douglas in "My Three Sons". I even wrote her a love letter. This was probably at ten or 11 years old.

Yvonne Craig as Batgirl was a close second but that was a couple of years after the fact in reruns.

Another, a few years later, was Meg Foster who was quite attractive when she was young and she had those mesmerizing eyes. Susan Oliver, who had played Vina in the Star Trek pilot, also had the most draw you in eyes to someone in puberty.

Oh, and more lately, Melissa Benoist but I don't think I can explain that one away by puberty.
    Power with Girl is better.

Quote Originally Posted by AJBopp View Post

It should have been Yvonne Craig, but I didn't have crushes when I was that young. (It appears we are approximate contemporaries.) I'd say Lynda Carter, when I was in high school and college. I still watch the re-runs on METV on Saturday nights.

Sandy Hausler
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

When I was a younger kid (elementary aged), I had some teen child-star crushes. But as far as grown women, Sheila E., Madonna, Janet Jackson were among my first..

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Belinda Carlisle: I had such a crush on her, I couldn't even look at the TV I was so bashful

Tina Turner: At an age where I was supposed to think girls were yucky, I knew that logic was flawed after seeing the legs on Tina