Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Safari Grandma Sophicles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    261

    Default Supreme Leader Snoke runs the gauntlet

    How far does the Supreme Leader get in the following gauntlet:

    Round 1: Matilda and E.T.
    Round 2: Jodi (and Aiden) of Beyond: Two Souls and Eleven (Stranger Things)
    Round 3: Prue Halliwell (no spellcasting) and Nick Gant (Push)
    Round 4: Andrew (Chronicle)
    Round 5: Sylar (TK powers only)
    Round 6: Carrie White (composite with any and all feats while in her murderous berserk rage)
    Round 7: Matrix Neo at his peak power

    Assume he's restored to full energy and health at the beginning of each round.

  2. #2
    Incredible Member Stigmazilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    852

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    How far does the Supreme Leader get in the following gauntlet:

    Round 1: Matilda and E.T.
    Round 2: Jodi (and Aiden) of Beyond: Two Souls and Eleven (Stranger Things)
    Round 3: Prue Halliwell (no spellcasting) and Nick Gant (Push)
    Round 4: Andrew (Chronicle)
    Round 5: Sylar (TK powers only)
    Round 6: Carrie White (composite with any and all feats while in her murderous berserk rage)
    Round 7: Matrix Neo at his peak power

    Assume he's restored to full energy and health at the beginning of each round.
    What where his feats again? He creates a link between reylo. Throws her around, and I think that's it right?

  3. #3
    Rumbles Moderator Guy1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    10,486

    Default

    Andrew throws a bus at him.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    11,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    What where his feats again? He creates a link between reylo. Throws her around, and I think that's it right?
    He monologued.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.


    Pull List
    X-23 Domino X-Men Red

  5. #5
    Safari Grandma Sophicles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Typical Dark side of the Force powers I believe.

    He did display the Lightning blast, and general TK in addition to his mind-tricking:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTwHTqI7STI

    Main thing he used was Force TK. Tossing someone around like a ragdoll, and also he TK slammed general Hux from lightyears away.

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member Ambaryerno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    11,137

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sophicles View Post
    Typical Dark side of the Force powers I believe.

    He did display the Lightning blast, and general TK in addition to his mind-tricking:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTwHTqI7STI

    Main thing he used was Force TK. Tossing someone around like a ragdoll, and also he TK slammed general Hux from lightyears away.
    And still lacked basic peripheral vision.
    Still hoping for that Helix Reunion...

    Ron White says you can't fix stupid. I beg to differ. Stupid will usually sort itself out, it's just a matter of making sure you're not close enough to become collateral damage.


    Pull List
    X-23 Domino X-Men Red

  7. #7
    Mighty Member moonknight11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,137

    Default

    He completely overpowered Rey's own tk, and she's no slouch. Eleven needs time and the right state of mind to rally unleash her full oomph so I think he has the advantage there. Idk who Jodi and Aiden are, do they have the power to turn the battle in elevens favor?

  8. #8
    Safari Grandma Sophicles's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    He completely overpowered Rey's own tk, and she's no slouch. Eleven needs time and the right state of mind to rally unleash her full oomph so I think he has the advantage there. Idk who Jodi and Aiden are, do they have the power to turn the battle in elevens favor?
    Jodi is a psychic with a link to a spirit called Aiden who watches over her. Aiden as a spirit can manipulate objects and the environment:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaF5...iak2SP83&t=540
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87t3...&index=2&t=720
    https://youtu.be/9xn0syy3K68?list=PL...iak2SP83&t=312
    https://youtu.be/28tF9Hk-b4w?list=PL...iak2SP83&t=386

    Aiden can sometimes also possess others given enough time, and also form protective forcefields around Jodi.

  9. #9
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,507

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moonknight11 View Post
    Eleven needs time and the right state of mind to rally unleash her full oomph so I think he has the advantage there.
    Didn't she pretty casually break the bully's arm? That didn't take a lot of buildup.

  10. #10
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,272

    Default

    Even in his brief existence, Snoke probably had some of the best Force feats in the movies outside of maybe Palpatine. TK capable of tossing people around like sacks of laundry, even across vast distances, even other powerful Force sensitives. Able to create a telepathic link between two people lightyears away from each other. Was even able to knock Kylo on his ass with a lightning blast (yeah I know the board kinda craps on him, but he actually has some decent feats like freezing that blaster bolt in place and tanking a bkwcaster bolt to the gut). I think he might do okay.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •