Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DC Zoom Green Lantern revealed - new teenager

http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/02/11/d...green-lantern/

Simon and Jessica, congratulations, you're no longer the rookies of the Green Lantern Corps. A new teen called Tai is joining their ranks next year.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    http://comicbook.com/dc/2018/02/11/d...green-lantern/

Simon and Jessica, congratulations, you're no longer the rookies of the Green Lantern Corps. A new teen called Tai is joining their ranks next year.
    I wouldn't mind reading about the Grandmas adventures, she seems more interesting, can she be part of the regular DCU?
    Last edited by Güicho; 02-12-2018 at 02:33 PM.

Ehhhhh... Good..

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Jess, your time as the GL rookie ENDS HERE.
    Last edited by adrikito; 02-12-2018 at 02:47 PM.

It's finally happened. We finally have a Teen Lantern. I think that's the only family from the classic Big Seven that hasn't had a teenage sidekick/partner, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Jody Garland View Post
    It's finally happened. We finally have a Teen Lantern. I think that's the only family from the classic Big Seven that hasn't had a teenage sidekick/partner, right?
    Arisia used to be a teen Lantern ... and wasn't that kid from the Batman Beyond universe a teen?

I'd be curious to see what kind of Lantern Corps exist in this story since power rings are not usually handed down in this sort of way...

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    Arisia used to be a teen Lantern ... and wasn't that kid from the Batman Beyond universe a teen?

I'd be curious to see what kind of Lantern Corps exist in this story since power rings are not usually handed down in this sort of way...
    I wonder why Arisia never got an invite to the Teen Titans or Young Justice then again Earth was probably not her jurisdiction. But this guy could.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Relax people. It is under another banner and to a different public. When this happens breath and apply the classic DC comics solution: "It is a parallel universe. It is a parallel universe. It is a parallel universe"
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Screen Shot 2018-02-12 at 5.33.24 PM.jpg

Osushi just sold me on this character. I want him in the main DCU interacting with kid Wally now.

Quote Originally Posted by Güicho View Post
    I wouldn't mind reading about the Grandmas adventures, she seems more interesting, can she be part of the regular DCU?
    Yeah, the jade ring sounds more like alan scott than hal jordan. I’m kind of intrigued, but for some reason, the costume on him doesn’t appeal to me.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Was hoping for Jessica Cruz but oh well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post

Osushi just sold me on this character. I want him in the main DCU interacting with kid Wally now.
    I can see this character having the best chance of being integrated in to the main DCU right alongside Damian and Jon. To be honest I dont think Jessica and Simon have a real future. If DC cant figure out what to do with Kyle, John and Guy then the same problem will catch up to Simon and Jessica eventually.

This kid can carve a niche for himself in a way the other human GLs cant. They'll probably tweak his story a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbatos666 View Post
    I can see this character having the best chance of being integrated in to the main DCU right alongside Damian and Jon. To be honest I dont think Jessica and Simon have a real future. If DC cant figure out what to do with Kyle, John and Guy then the same problem will catch up to Simon and Jessica eventually.

This kid can carve a niche for himself in a way the other human GLs cant. They'll probably tweak his story a bit.
    Makes me think this is the way they should have gone with Kyle in the first place. (except the white boots.... I'm just never a fan of when they give GL's white boots - even when it's not a mistake) But I have a bigger problem with the giant "X" over his crotch - that just looks odd.

The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

You know I heard word that DC Rebirth elements could be incorporated int the new Young Justice show any thoughts on what you would want to see if the new guy could be added to it?
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grayson - The Dark Heir View Post

I'm sold too. I'll like to see him in super sons.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    You know I heard word that DC Rebirth elements could be incorporated int the new Young Justice show any thoughts on what you would want to see if the new guy could be added to it?
    This is Zoom, not Rebirth, and is way too new for the show, lol. Maybe for Season 4, tho.

And I would love it, but I'd rather see them work their way through the other GLs first, lol. We haven't gotten Kyle yet, who should be around Dick's age so now would be perfect. And then now we have Simon and Jessica, and also since Alan Scott exists in the show, they could use Jade, too.