View Poll Results: Would you like Storm to be in Black Panther's movie?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

21 30.88%
  • No

47 69.12%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Do you want to see Storm in Black Panther's movie?

Let's assume that Marvel Comics still owns the X-men fully.

I know that the Black Panther and Storm marriage wasn't accepted well prolly because of bad writing but I've seen some issues which they were perfect for each other.

I also love their romance in the Black Panther cartoon series.

Soooo...

Would you like Storm to be in Black Panther's movie?
    Last edited by RLAAMJR.; 12-11-2015 at 06:04 PM.

Incredible Member

Not if it means an appearance by Halle Berry.

BANNED

I would like Storm to appear in BP's movie. I think they'd be written well in a movie.

I certainly would Storm is such a strong character herself she'd would make excellent " power behind the throne" character in movies
    New Avengers, all new all different avengers,Ms Marvel,Unbeatable Squirrel Girl,Silk,squadron supreme

Extraordinary Member t hedge coke's Avatar

Not really.

a) It'd be bringing mutants into the MU rather than focusing on things that "matter" for Panther,
    b) It would probably turn the movie into a love story of some sort between them
    c) I've never been that huge on "they went for a walk, and walked all the way to each other, because, well, Africa is small like that."

I would pay real money to see a Storm theatrical release, though, in the theater.
    Patsy Walker on TV! Patsy Walker in new comics! Patsy Walker in your brain! And Jessica Jones is the new Nancy! (Oh, and read the Comics Cube.)

I'd rather them not detract from T'Challa's big moment by having another super famous character eat up screen time.

BANNED

Nope. A 1.000.000 times no... We don't need Ororo stealing T'Challa's, Shuri's and the Wakandans' screen time. I'll be seeing Black Panther for Bast, Killmonger, M'Baku and the beauty of Wakanda, not bloody Storm...

No. That would be the ultimate highjacking.

I'd rather have her starring in her own solo movie. If Gambit can be a legitimate option, so can she.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

BANNED

Nope, she can stick to being in those Wolverine & Mystique movies

Greetings, Chicken!!! Mantis Girl 94's Avatar

I voted No, but not because I don't want to see her....

I would MUCH rather see T'Challa have a flash back to his youth and see the little platinum haired girl we know he all met once....I would be so excited I would wet myself LOL

And then I would bring her in around the end of the 2nd movie to get us pumped up for the 3rd movie. I agree though it should not be Halle....but a brand new exotic beauty to play the wonderful storm goddess...She deserves it!

No thanks. Aside from the marriage just not being good, I'd rather they flesh out T'Challa's world first before bringing in another big superhero. On that front I'd feel the same way if they decided the movie needed to guest-star Iron Man or the Hulk.

Incredible Member

No thanks. I enjoyed their marriage for what it was, but the X-Men can stick in their little corner and stay there for now.

Yes to her showing up in the movies. But, I would bring her in for the sequels.

EDIT: Actually....

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Girl 94 View Post
    I would MUCH rather see T'Challa have a flash back to his youth and see the little platinum haired girl we know he all met once....I would be so excited I would wet myself LOL

And then I would bring her in around the end of the 2nd movie to get us pumped up for the 3rd movie. I agree though it should not be Halle...
    ^^^^^ I'd do it that way.

1st movie: Quick cameo via flashback to their travels as youth (the Clairemont / Priest version).

Then have her appear in the second and third film the way Mantis Girl explained it.
    Last edited by Realdealholy; 12-12-2015 at 02:07 PM.

No thanks. I don't want anything Storm or x man related mucking up BP's world. She can stay with Fox.

Mighty Member

No. No, thanks.
    Reality is for those who are afraid of science fiction.