Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WheelchairX View Post
    Didn't Taylor tease something focussing on Jean in the aftermath of PR in May or something?
    It's funny how Rosenberg filled 5 issues of Phoenix Resurrection with NOTHING and then they need another one-shot or something to deal with the "aftermath". Or just leave the most interesting stuff off-panel, because god forbid we get any character interaction. Yes, I'm still bitter at how empty and unsatisfactory PR was LOL

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    It's funny how Rosenberg filled 5 issues of Phoenix Resurrection with NOTHING and then they need another one-shot or something to deal with the "aftermath". Or just leave the most interesting stuff off-panel, because god forbid we get any character interaction. Yes, I'm still bitter at how empty and unsatisfactory PR was LOL
    I believe most fans are. I know i am. PR was horrible. Only good Jean is alive
    X-Men Forever

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

Like everything that is interpersonal and would mean a lot to readers to see on panel....we won't see it. Gone are the days of meaningful character interactions and heart beat conversations. There is so much we all want Jean to learn/see/feel/discuss and none of that will make it into print unless someone (as mentioned in this thread) co-opts the Jeen solo series or writes an annual to touch upon them.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Jean brought her fam into the WHR at the end of End of Grey's. She's known since then tbh.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by raidensix View Post
    I wonder if there's a plan to show her reaction to the extermination of the entire Grey family line.
    It's all good. Nate Grey is still alive.

BANNED

We wouldn't have to ask this question if Marvel wasn't so averse to continuity. Jean knows her parents are dead...or at least she would if Phoenix Resurrection wasn't such a garbage story.

I think Phoenix Resurrection was a good story but it was spread over too many issues. The last issue should have been Jean acclimatizing to the 616 again.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Jean brought her fam into the WHR at the end of End of Grey's. She's known since then tbh.
    What Jean remembers from her time in the afterlife remains to be seen. What we do know is that she saw her dead family in PR #5 so she knows as of that issue

Last edited by Havok83; 02-12-2018 at 09:03 PM.