Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Default Trying to remember a Wolverine story

Sorry guys, I'm a bit vague on the details here. I remember a story involving Wolverine - I thought in his solo book, but it might have been an X-Men story. It's definitely 80s or early 90s. All I can really remember is there's a lot of spy stuff, intrigue possibly involving former spies and maybe some mind control but maybe not. I know it's not the Marvel Comics Presents story with Typhoid Mary, but that's all I really remember. Any ideas?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

There multiple stories of his spy past. So any futjer details you can think of is welcome. Theres a few Team X stories in his solo. Example Wolverine vol 1 #61-68 involved mind manipulation and Weapon X/Team X 1960 spy action vs Psi Borg. A guy who was a telepath who altered Logans memories. And 66-68 vs Epsilon Red a russian super agent.

Spy stuff wolverine related in xmen around same time is X-Men #4-7 that introduced Omega red amd Team X for the first Time
    X-Men Forever

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I'm pretty sure it predates Shiva Scenario, but I could be wrong. It's definitely much more low-key than something like Omega Red. I want to say it takes place in the woods or a cabin, but I know that contributes next to nothing. Basically, I recently read the story with Typhoid Mary and thought it reminded me of a story I read a while ago.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?