Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Wolverine: The Long Night podcast

Anyone listen to the trial? Pretty cool they got Richard armytage for wolverine.

I don't know if I want to pay for it but it's a good idea

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

I have been listening. Pretty enjoyable, though it's pretty much "everyone is terrible" in this universe. I hope there's a bit more slivers of light than are visible now by the end.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

How many episodes are out?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    How many episodes are out?
    Episode 5 came out this morning (they are out every Monday). Funnily, even though it probably has the most Wolverine in it to date, it feels like not much seemed to progress plotwise.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston

Saw a claim somewhere online that the series will eventually move to a "free to listen" status. Is that correct or did that source misunderstand how Stitcher works?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Saw a claim somewhere online that the series will eventually move to a "free to listen" status. Is that correct or did that source misunderstand how Stitcher works?
    I have no real idea of how they plan to release it later. I think I did hear it would move to other platforms in the Fall 2018, but dont know which ones or when.

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Episode 5 came out this morning (they are out every Monday). Funnily, even though it probably has the most Wolverine in it to date, it feels like not much seemed to progress plotwise.
    Oh alright, how long are the episodes?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Abductor View Post
    Oh alright, how long are the episodes?
    About 22 minutes apiece. Like a half-hour slot in television. But it's very much a podcast format - fits with most of the other professional podcast dramas I've listened to, as well as with the podcast Percy is always citing, Serial.