Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I was about to say. That seems a little outside a natural DC human.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Korath View Post
    Thanks ! I really like this preview. Honor is still struggling a lot in her fights (and also with her past behavior resurfacing, considering what she is thinking when dealing with Bloodvessel). I just wonder if we'll learn what her powers are beyond the zone of silence, since she seems stronger than a normal human.
    I think there's a solid chance that Honor's suit gives her more enhancement as well.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    I think there's a solid chance that Honor's suit gives her more enhancement as well.
    That would be my guess as well.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

I did a bit of quick research and found that the type of lamppost she's swinging could weigh as little as 145 kg, or about 320 lbs. So she's still plenty strong, but not necessarily outside the realm of a normal DC human.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Viktor Bogdanovic WIP, already in the other thread:

IMG_20180224_101657.jpg

IMG_20180224_101646.jpg

IMG_20180224_101938.jpg
    Last edited by Caivu; 02-24-2018 at 03:18 PM.

I can't wait to see the full pages. Romita draw the violent fight so well in the first issue, I hope Bogdanovic will manages it too (but from what I saw in his New Superman Work, he should do fine).

More of Slade getting his ass kicked, which I 100% support:

Screenshot_20180309-173832.jpg

WIP by Viktor Bogdanovic.

More WIP, more Slade getting wrecked:

IMG_20180314_191035.jpg

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Honor might not beat Slade in the end but I do like seeing her wreck him anyway. I 100% support that. Thanks for posting those Caivu.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

WIP by Viktor Bogdanovic:

Screenshot_20180504-133123.jpg

Talia vs Honor.

Shame on me, I had forgotten this thread . Honestly, I hope that the revelations about Leviathan would ping on the radar of some Bat-character (Batwoman and/or Batgirl and Cass please!).

Leviathan doesn't seem to actually do all that much, though.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Shame on me, I had forgotten this thread . Honestly, I hope that the revelations about Leviathan would ping on the radar of some Bat-character (Batwoman and/or Batgirl and Cass please!).
    Haha, I have to admit, I'm still hoping that most people use the DC Comics thread.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

BANNED

Leviathan was introduced during Morrison's tenure on Batman. It should be pinging on the radars of Robin and Nightwing if it has to ping at all.